Indoor davisgirl does DWC in a crazy grow tent

Looking great DG, how did I miss these photo girls! How you liking photos vs Autos so far?
They seem to take an age compared to Autos but hopefully will be worth the wait :pass:
Hi Chro! I’m digging the photos actually. There are a lot of exciting strains I want to try and they come out as photos first, with the auto version a few years behind maybe? Really excited about the next run too especially, the Cannarado SweetBread. Both because I’m excited to grow the strain and also to do it with a couple buddies, this ought to be real fun.

The timing .... hmmm. So, growing in DWC takes longer anyway. My shortest auto went more than 80 days, my longest 130. The photo will finish in that range, I’m predicting 110 days. Bud development has been slower and I guess that must be the effect of 6 less hours of light a day. We’ll see come harvest time if I change my mind, but I’m not seeing much of a difference to be truthful, other than the Lighting schedule. It was nice to not be under the gun development wise coming into preflower as I generally have slower developing seedlings. It’s also nice that I haven’t run into any flowering fuckups yet, light leaks, deviation from 12/12 schedule, etc.

How the hell are you?! What do you have in the tent?

Hi Chro! I’m digging the photos actually. There are a lot of exciting strains I want to try and they come out as photos first, with the auto version a few years behind maybe? Really excited about the next run too especially, the Cannarado SweetBread. Both because I’m excited to grow the strain and also to do it with a couple buddies, this ought to be real fun.

The timing .... hmmm. So, growing in DWC takes longer anyway. My shortest auto went more than 80 days, my longest 130. The photo will finish in that range, I’m predicting 110 days. Bud development has been slower and I guess that must be the effect of 6 less hours of light a day. We’ll see come harvest time if I change my mind, but I’m not seeing much of a difference to be truthful, other than the Lighting schedule. It was nice to not be under the gun development wise coming into preflower as I generally have slower developing seedlings. It’s also nice that I haven’t run into any flowering fuckups yet, light leaks, deviation from 12/12 schedule, etc.

How the hell are you?! What do you have in the tent?
Oh for sure DWC takes longer for Autos which is one of the main reasons I switched to photos and I totally agree with bud development which seems more steady rather then explosive with autos!
I am trying out some Spliff Seeds genetics and I have a Cheese and a Purple berry Kush a few weeks out from harvest, I am hanging out in the photoperiod section.
Cant wait to get these girls done and trimmed and onto the next as I will be doing a Purple Punch and a Animal cookies x Dosidos next.

Oh for sure DWC takes longer for Autos which is one of the main reasons I switched to photos and I totally agree with bud development which seems more steady rather then explosive with autos!
I am trying out some Spliff Seeds genetics and I have a Cheese and a Purple berry Kush a few weeks out from harvest, I am hanging out in the photoperiod section.
Cant wait to get these girls done and trimmed and onto the next as I will be doing a Purple Punch and a Animal cookies x Dosidos next.

Sounds like some killer strains you are growing, Chro! Do you have a journal going over there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds like some killer strains you are growing, Chro! Do you have a journal going over there?

Yeah killer strains let's just hope the grower can manage not to F them up lol, yeah I got a diary over there will be doing an update later this evening when the lights come on, kills me not being able to see the girls for 12 hours lol

I know the feeling. My first auto grow turned out to be a photo, so I had the same restrictions!

Yeah killer strains let's just hope the grower can manage not to F them up lol, yeah I got a diary over there will be doing an update later this evening when the lights come on, kills me not being able to see the girls for 12 hours lol

Cool, please tag me when you update!

You know it Iriee! Especially that Chocolate Mint ... :drool:

Thanks bp! Having a great summer, thank you. How have you been? I have to find your journal!

Oh awesome! I need to find your journals too Rivet — I know you’ve got a couple. Dying to see where you’re at! Got a package slated to come out to you this week, still hoping for an independent photoperiod battle for the SweetBread but I’m not seeing it. Trying to avoid sponsored seed.

I think that we are still under the old rules for finishing, then in the new year it will be 6 month legs so we can enter photos then.
We may just have to do a grow-off or fun run on our won, so no prizes but we can see each others grow.
Unless there is another contest that we can enter but ya I don't see anything. General battle will be usual short leg.

That's awesome! I've been super hot has been way too hot here lol! Have to run the ac 24/7 and it gets real cold inside haha. Just finishing building a new grow room and getting ready to order some photo beans for it.

That's awesome! I've been super hot has been way too hot here lol! Have to run the ac 24/7 and it gets real cold inside haha. Just finishing building a new grow room and getting ready to order some photo beans for it.
I would look into Sativa strains for hot weather. Especially some with color since they will be getting ripe when it is getting cooler.

Back