Lighting DarkGreens Buddha Cheese Autos under GrowNorthern LED

Rudi shows herself from time to time with autos the runts are one of the only downsides. I expect the odd one but it's still always a but disappointing so I'm feeling for you bro.

Thanks, it is a shame, but as I found with Buddha SAS, they may not be show stoppers but if they give up 2 oz each I'll be happy.

Just wish I had more opportunities to grow and smoke, I always wanted to grow absolute beasts like yourself and Bunny, but I should just be grateful I get my girls to harvest!

The Dinafem XXL cheese is looking really good, so... Every cloud and all that

Yea mate dont worry about it, nothing you could have done about it- just happens sometimes

I really should've learned by now not to expect beauties like your cheese every grow.

Never had any quite as miniature as these though. Maybe this time the expected yield on the pack maybe right... 30-70g lmao

Cheese #1 day 44

What is there to say.

35e060ab0559547af5a6de7f06fbca07.jpg

cc54cdb4dfa0bebf2d31227085697b71.jpg

9685dc2b3cc09d26ec5f234a70857032.jpg

Subbed up dude I've always found what the smaller girls lack in height they usually make up for it with a quality smoke

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

You're absolutely right me brudda.

My Buddha super auto sativa (silver haze heritage) was the only other plant I've grown this small, and it was by far my favourite homegrown smoke.

I don't smoke much but the 2oz I got from her was gone before it had chance to cure more than 2 months!

Really hope it's the case here.

Back