Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

The Industrial weed complex in motion. :cheers:
Looking great DJ.

Last week I took the last bud of blueberry cookies out to the farm and smoked it with the farmer and crew.
They loved it. :thumbsup::cools:
They could hardly believe it was 3 year old cured bud from 2018 summer first harvest.
62% Bovada pkts...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I remember that blue cookies I got some seeds to grow from dinafem an someone snagged mine unfortunately I really love there ocean grown cookies that was a top notch strain 4 sure .there blue cookies definitely was on that level .thanks man for stopping in ,its always cool friend.

Got some seriously stinky looking fuzz balls going on there broseph. very nice :pass:
Thanks man pretty happy with the living coco it definitely a Learning experience, this will be the 8th cycle I just remove root ball ⚽ an blam add a few amendments an feed with teas

20 critical kush, 40 fuel d ogs ,10 fat bannana, 10 peyote forums an some freebies next round will have some ol favorites like critical kush an some new gas with the fuel d og ,its got only sour an og in it I'm thinking it will be alot like my bio legend I run .
20220919_100803.jpg

I remember that blue cookies I got some seeds to grow from dinafem an someone snagged mine unfortunately I really love there ocean grown cookies that was a top notch strain 4 sure .there blue cookies definitely was on that level .thanks man for stopping in ,its always cool friend.
I still got a can of the ocean grown cookies. It's never been open still got to cellophane on it.
Yeah that grows a nice tight dank bud. :thumbsup: :pass:

I still got a can of the ocean grown cookies. It's never been open still got to cellophane on it.
Yeah that grows a nice tight dank bud. :thumbsup: :pass:
You outta bust it out I got an ogkush breath pheno that was wonderful, tasted like earth kush vanilla pine

Lots of crystals on that there bud buddy. Holy s*** wish I was smoking with you this morning. Wake and bake.:headbang::pass::pop::dizzy::baked:
Thanks an that would be super awesome friend, it's always legit to smoke with homies.

Back