Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

I've had to completely change my grow style to get through at least 1 plant from everything I've collected :crying: as long as I don't buy anymore seeds for the next year I should be able to make that happen :crying: no chance I don't buy anything new and shiny for a year...

@Dankerson Do you pop new seeds as soon as space opens up in your tent instead of waiting until all your plants are finished before starting a new run?

Initially I planned to start my next run of seeds after I harvest all five of my plants in my tent (46ish days and 56'ish days old), but after reading this thread and your Mutant Genetics thread I'm wondering why I should wait lol.

I've had to completely change my grow style to get through at least 1 plant from everything I've collected :crying: as long as I don't buy anymore seeds for the next year I should be able to make that happen :crying: no chance I don't buy anything new and shiny for a year...
Yeah I've just accepted the fact that I have too many seeds for me to grow out. Gotta stop buying for a bit myself too as not growing and buying seeds don't work during my short break lol

@Dankerson Do you pop new seeds as soon as space opens up in your tent instead of waiting until all your plants are finished before starting a new run?

Initially I planned to start my next run of seeds after I harvest all five of my plants in my tent (46ish days and 56'ish days old), but after reading this thread and your Mutant Genetics thread I'm wondering why I should wait lol.
Hey there! Yeah so any open space in my tent just begs me to be filled. I usually try to plan it out with 6 in my 5x5 to start and then around day 35-40 if there's extra space I go ahead and plant more to fill it in. I find if I keep it on a 6/3 rotation like that it helps me maximize my tent usage and I'm not wasting space.

Just keep temps around 74-80 and rh between 50-60 and the ladies should stay happy!

Totally missed this party but just read through it all and as usual super impressive stuff! It’s inspiring to me to see the plants running wild in there with little to none training and defol. Great grow Dank thanks for sharing and inadvertently teaching. :d5:

Yeah I've just accepted the fact that I have too many seeds for me to grow out. Gotta stop buying for a bit myself too as not growing and buying seeds don't work during my short break lol
I just read this as I was about to post this:

Going through MVB site since they have a Halloween sale, I noticed that they have 2 more Ronin cultivars available. I know you said you really liked The Ripple. I dont need any more beans :haha: but just picked up some of those Invader Zams and some Ronin "The Smoke" beans...cause they have a sale.
The choice is yours my friend. Just wanted to let you know about the other Ronin strains :pass:

Totally missed this party but just read through it all and as usual super impressive stuff! It’s inspiring to me to see the plants running wild in there with little to none training and defol. Great grow Dank thanks for sharing and inadvertently teaching. :d5:
Thanks man I really appreciate it :jointman: :d5: I wish I trained it more but to be honest I'm naturally a lazy person so I'll automate whenever I can. Too bad they don't have auto defoliation machines, that's a pretty good hidea :crying:

I just read this as I was about to post this:

Going through MVB site since they have a Halloween sale, I noticed that they have 2 more Ronin cultivars available. I know you said you really liked The Ripple. I dont need any more beans :haha: but just picked up some of those Invader Zams and some Ronin "The Smoke" beans...cause they have a sale.
The choice is yours my friend. Just wanted to let you know about the other Ronin strains :pass:
Ah dang it! Well I do thank you for the heads up, but my wallet does not :crying: Had to grab a 3 pk of both

Excited about those invader Zam. Sounds like it'll be a great smoke.

Back