Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

Last up is the Mngo Mrrr! The buds on these are just beautiful. Ended up with 121g or 4.3oz, fairly happy with that. This one was a bit overdried as well, huge plant with beautiful buds all over. Can't wait to try the smoke on this one.View attachment 1535029View attachment 1535030View attachment 1535031View attachment 1535032View attachment 1535033View attachment 1535034
View attachment 1535036
Will throw in an update on the tent and others later on, thanks for stopping by!
Some mighty fine looking buds you just harvested my friend. Great job growing those plants and some awesome returns. :thumbsup:
Just more dank to add to the collection. :biggrin:

Some mighty fine looking buds you just harvested my friend. Great job growing those plants and some awesome returns. :thumbsup:
Just more dank to add to the collection. :biggrin:
Thanks man i really appreciate it! :jointman: :d5: Only a few more left standing lol. Thanks for the rep as well!

I think this time it was just due to too much nitrogen in my soil

Oh yeah I agree fully there with my grows the less nitrogen in late flower the better IMO

also looking great dank some super frosty harvests going down in here :bow:

Oh yeah I agree fully there with my grows the less nitrogen in late flower the better IMO

also looking great dank some super frosty harvests going down in here :bow:
Yeah I'm thinking the 15g with my compost teas should work out better. Going to try that combo next time to see if it works better. But thanks man! Been pleasantly surprised with the dots so far.

Great job bro. I am going to run two plants next run with grow dots and compost teas myself. Looking forward to see if that system will work better than the living soil and top dressing with dry amendments.
You definitely convinced me they can work for sure.
I used them at the beginning in very light dosage.
I will try the same, 15g that you tried.

I wonder if I should lower my light to be 900 or less.....

I think this time it was just due to too much nitrogen in my soil, so next time I'll back off the dots a bit and extend out my compost teas. Could also be from too much light but I'm guessing it's a nute issue for me.

I tend to run mine a little high I usually get signs of light stress. Thinking I'm going to turn it down a bit just trying to find the sweet spot.

I usually run at 900 to 1000 ppfd....my skunk auto is getting 1500 atm.i just lowered him back down around 1180 ppfd..

Attachments

• 20221106_152919.jpg
    20221106_152919.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Great job bro. I am going to run two plants next run with grow dots and compost teas myself. Looking forward to see if that system will work better than the living soil and top dressing with dry amendments.
You definitely convinced me they can work for sure.
I used them at the beginning in very light dosage.
I will try the same, 15g that you tried.
Thanks man! Always glad to make someone a believer in the dots lol. I have one more test coming up here soon with 15g/gal with compost teas at 14-18 day intervals so we shall see how that goes!

Tag me in your dots test I'll definitely follow along, feel free to reach out with any questions I'm always around.

I wonder if I should lower my light to be 900 or less.....

I usually run at 900 to 1000 ppfd....my skunk auto is getting 1500 atm.i just lowered him back down around 1180 ppfd..
Yeah that is what a lot of my plants look like too in my last round in the smaller tent. New light setup so still getting used to it. I don't have a good meter to read UV so I don't really bother with ppfd reads off my phone since it's only reading the output of one light. As much as I love my tools when it comes to light intensity I just go off the signs of the plants. As much as I hate it most of my plants want my 650r to sit at like 50-60% which just kills me inside lol. I wanna crank that thing all the way up but it just burns em.

I usually turn them up till it's just enough to start tacoing and then reduce it a bit. I found that in later flower they need less light too or they will start to foxtail and get airy.

Back