Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

Yeah that is what a lot of my plants look like too in my last round in the smaller tent. New light setup so still getting used to it. I don't have a good meter to read UV so I don't really bother with ppfd reads off my phone since it's only reading the output of one light. As much as I love my tools when it comes to light intensity I just go off the signs of the plants. As much as I hate it most of my plants want my 650r to sit at like 50-60% which just kills me inside lol. I wanna crank that thing all the way up but it just burns em.

I usually turn them up till it's just enough to start tacoing and then reduce it a bit. I found that in later flower they need less light too or they will start to foxtail and get airy.

[/I jeep QUOTE]

Oh yes, times like these I am thankful for my bowl trimmer. It has paid for itself 10 times over already.

Bowl trimmer??? Saves lots of time....but I'll usually hand trim mine....I do use the bowl for bigger jobs....

Attachments

• 20221107_131417.jpg
    20221107_131417.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Bowl trimmer??? Saves lots of time....but I'll usually hand trim mine....I do use the bowl for bigger jobs....
I usually harvest so much at once I don't have the patience to hand trim for 6+ hours anymore lol now I hand trim some of the nicer tops and the rest goes in the bowl trimmer. Saves my sanity and I've noticed no difference in the bud.

Thanks for the rep man! Appreciate the follow along. I get bored of strains quickly so I love having a variety around :jointman:
Yep, agreed.

I have 9 strains going at once in my room:d5:

Love variety, but also helps with keeping meds effective for me. I need them strong to help me with spinal injury and joint pain from my work.
The more strains I have, the better chance I dont build up a tolerance to them.

Back