Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

Lookkng great as usual! Got some Supreme Runtz coming in the mail in the next couple days, excited to run that. It will be interesting to see how our different Stonefruits turn out. Yours looks pretty different than mine did at this point. Enjoy the trip!
Thanks man! I'm curious to know what freebies you get with that, I got a Granite Runtz to add to the collection today with my Invader Zam pickup.

Man, I’ve been out if the loop for three years. I have a bunch of Mephisto seeds I like, but I don’t really know what’s good that’s new.
I am looking for heavy hitting indica. Love my purple strains and the terps with berry, fuel, and peppers.
Let me know if you might think something in that category is a must grow. Thanks :thanks:
Thanks man! Definitely gonna get some much needed rest. :jointman:

Man, I’ve been out if the loop for three years. I have a bunch of Mephisto seeds I like, but I don’t really know what’s good that’s new.
I am looking for heavy hitting indica. Love my purple strains and the terps with berry, fuel, and peppers.
Let me know if you might think something in that category is a must grow. Thanks :thanks:
Hmm for mephisto you could try some purple nuggets! That is a purple heavy indica, very couch lock type strain. Same as strawberry Nuggets just the purple pheno of it so it will smell mostly of berries.

I have yet to grow out Skywalker or double grape but both of those would be good candidates too! Gonna throw them in rotation here soon.

Hmm for mephisto you could try some purple nuggets! That is a purple heavy indica, very couch lock type strain. Same as strawberry Nuggets just the purple pheno of it so it will smell mostly of berries.

I have yet to grow out Skywalker or double grape but both of those would be good candidates too! Gonna throw them in rotation here soon.
Thanks, yeah, I have grown purple nuggets, and I have lots of double grape. I know the breeder well, I meant other breeders…

I want something other than Mephisto.:d5:
Agreed on the SB nuggets too.
Here is the Double Grape I have running right now.

60692302-284F-49AF-93F9-21D3EF70146A.jpeg

Thanks, yeah, I have grown purple nuggets, and I have lots of double grape. I know the breeder well, I meant other breeders…

View attachment 1532131
yours have 3 and 5 finger leaves. Mine did. Kinda looks that way from the pic.

View attachment 1532131
If you're looking for other breeders check out @Jean-O (jeanosgenetics) and I'm a big fan of Rocbud and @FullDuplex (gnomeautomatics). Also everybody seems to like 20/20 but I haven't grown any of their stuff just yet

View attachment 1532131
Oh shoot yeah I got plenty of other recommendations. Like @JP1 said @Jean-O is great, he's been getting a lot of great feedback on the root beer float. Some I'm excited to grow out myself here soon. I haven't tried Roc Bud but it looks amazing so I probably will soon. I'm a big fan of Gnome Automatics so if you want purple you can't go wrong with some Anvil or Blackstrap. I'm liking the 420fastbuds blackberry I have going now. I personally became a huge Ronin fan after my current run. Twenty20 is great I loved the Ogerberry I did and I have some Biscauto I'm going to run soon. I also really liked my Atlas Seeds Fog Dog I just ran as well. I can't say for sure yet but Mutant Genetics appears to be looking like a great come up breeder, I have another journal with those 3 in it with more detail if you wanted to see those. Some other great ones are Twisted Tree, or Dutch Passion, and then of course Night Owl, they currently take over most of my spaces. Hope that helps! If you find a breeder you like I can recommend a few cultivars.

yours have 3 and 5 finger leaves. Mine did. Kinda looks that way from the pic.
Yep, almost all Mephisto strains are very sensitive to light. If they get stressed, they often do that…

Back