Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

View attachment 1529327View attachment 1529328

Day 69:

Getting very close to chop time in the tent! The original 6 are all really packing on the buds and showing their colors. I will likely give them one more compost tea as to not waste any but it'll likely be water from here on out for them. Guessing another week or so for some of them and others will have to go another week after that as I'll be out of town on a trip.

The Ripple - This plant is really packing on the poundage. Very impressed with the nugs on this one, they're massive. And the bum wine smell is just intoxicating.
View attachment 1529333

Queen's Banner - This has been the one finicky plant of the bunch. Been falling all over itself since around day 40. It almost seemed to have stalled completely and I was about to pull it till a few days ago. Got a slight renewed vigor and is bulking up a bit more and starting to throw out violet stems and black leaves. Will likely be the first to finish but I will let this one ride for now. Smell is definitely more of a hazy smell, not as much as my cosmic apprentice but very similar.
View attachment 1529334

Orlando's Magic - the surprise contender in the tent. Came up from behind to really surprise me so far. Appears to be starting it's fade in the last few days. Very frosty and smells wonderful, some type of fruity smell I can't quite pinpoint yet.
View attachment 1529329

Mephisto's Wedding - this one was almost in the same boat as the queens banner. Didn't really seem to have much action the past week or so but the last few days it appears to be starting to bulk up and put on some more color. Staring to see some purple highlights pop up as well as some black coloration on a few lower leaves. Smell is a bit odd right now, nothing like wedding cake yet.
View attachment 1529330

Galaxy Brain - This plant is one of my favorites, the smell is an extremely intoxicating sweetish berry smell with something else in the background. Is one of the larger plants with some beautiful buds that are bulking up nicely. Had to provide supports so it doesn't fall over. It's pretty hard into it's fade now with a lot of beautiful purples showing through.
View attachment 1529331

Mngo Mrrr - The monster of the tent, largest plant Ive grown yet I gotta say. Remember this plant was topped. A wonderful sweet smell is coming off this plant, almost like mangos but not quite. This one has the best fade I've seen going on yet. Can't say I've had a black pheno before and the way this is looking is just amazing.
View attachment 1529332

Day 50

The Blackberry responded very well to the schwazzing. It's bulking up more and more, putting on that very deep purple this strain got its name for. Doing very well overall. The lights were a tad close so it got a bit of light bleaching up top.
View attachment 1529335

Samsquanch OG is the shorter one of the bunch. Despite that it's backing on the bud and the frost. Been doing some light defoliation to open up the top a bit. I lowered the UVA increments to 10 mins and reaises the lights up as it was showing more signs of light burn/bleaching. Overall doing great!
View attachment 1529336

Day 47:

All 3 Jack's Dream are doing wonderful as well. They kept getting taller so I had to raise the lights up to the ceiling. Had a bit of light bleaching going on but that has stopped since they were raised. Other than that they are doing so great. Really packing on the frost and buds.
View attachment 1529337View attachment 1529338

Day 20:

The 3 muntants are doing very well still! They were topped on day 18 and havent missed a beat since. The granite haze is even a trifoliate, which I thought was very cool. Stone Fruit (left), Granite Haze(center), and Supreme Runtz(right)
View attachment 1529339
Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Beautiful brother! :thumbsup:
Nice variety of colors. You are going to be knee deep in buds again soon. :biggrin:

Beautiful brother! :thumbsup:
Nice variety of colors. You are going to be knee deep in buds again soon. :biggrin:
Thanks bro, much appreciated as always! :d5: :jointman: Really happy with how it's all coloring up. I still haven't even made a dent in the last harvest yet so I should be set for a good while till I'm able to get back up and running again. At least after trim jail lol :rolleyes1:

View attachment 1529327View attachment 1529328

Day 69:

Getting very close to chop time in the tent! The original 6 are all really packing on the buds and showing their colors. I will likely give them one more compost tea as to not waste any but it'll likely be water from here on out for them. Guessing another week or so for some of them and others will have to go another week after that as I'll be out of town on a trip.

The Ripple - This plant is really packing on the poundage. Very impressed with the nugs on this one, they're massive. And the bum wine smell is just intoxicating.
View attachment 1529333

Queen's Banner - This has been the one finicky plant of the bunch. Been falling all over itself since around day 40. It almost seemed to have stalled completely and I was about to pull it till a few days ago. Got a slight renewed vigor and is bulking up a bit more and starting to throw out violet stems and black leaves. Will likely be the first to finish but I will let this one ride for now. Smell is definitely more of a hazy smell, not as much as my cosmic apprentice but very similar.
View attachment 1529334

Orlando's Magic - the surprise contender in the tent. Came up from behind to really surprise me so far. Appears to be starting it's fade in the last few days. Very frosty and smells wonderful, some type of fruity smell I can't quite pinpoint yet.
View attachment 1529329

Mephisto's Wedding - this one was almost in the same boat as the queens banner. Didn't really seem to have much action the past week or so but the last few days it appears to be starting to bulk up and put on some more color. Staring to see some purple highlights pop up as well as some black coloration on a few lower leaves. Smell is a bit odd right now, nothing like wedding cake yet.
View attachment 1529330

Galaxy Brain - This plant is one of my favorites, the smell is an extremely intoxicating sweetish berry smell with something else in the background. Is one of the larger plants with some beautiful buds that are bulking up nicely. Had to provide supports so it doesn't fall over. It's pretty hard into it's fade now with a lot of beautiful purples showing through.
View attachment 1529331

Mngo Mrrr - The monster of the tent, largest plant Ive grown yet I gotta say. Remember this plant was topped. A wonderful sweet smell is coming off this plant, almost like mangos but not quite. This one has the best fade I've seen going on yet. Can't say I've had a black pheno before and the way this is looking is just amazing.
View attachment 1529332

Day 50

The Blackberry responded very well to the schwazzing. It's bulking up more and more, putting on that very deep purple this strain got its name for. Doing very well overall. The lights were a tad close so it got a bit of light bleaching up top.
View attachment 1529335

Samsquanch OG is the shorter one of the bunch. Despite that it's packing on the bud and the frost. Been doing some light defoliation to open up the top a bit. I lowered the UVA increments to 10 mins and raised the lights up as it was showing more signs of light burn/bleaching. Overall doing great!
View attachment 1529336

Day 47:

All 3 Jack's Dream are doing wonderful as well. They kept getting taller so I had to raise the lights up to the ceiling. Had a bit of light bleaching going on but that has stopped since they were raised. Other than that they are doing so great. Really packing on the frost and buds.
View attachment 1529337View attachment 1529338

Day 20:

The 3 muntants are doing very well still! They were topped on day 18 and havent missed a beat since. The granite haze is even a trifoliate, which I thought was very cool. Stone Fruit (left), Granite Haze(center), and Supreme Runtz(right)
View attachment 1529339
Thanks for stopping by everyone!
Damn got it going on...looking great...

Hey bro… what is your R/H at with so many gorgeous plants in your tent and where are you hiding your dehumidifier? lol!
Hey man! So I usually try to keep it between 50-60% rh at all times. I use a big 5 gallon dehumidifier just outside the tent and keep the lung room rh lower so it keeps the rh down. Works great for me and I get to save tent floor space.

Back