Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

View attachment 1527295View attachment 1527296

Day 64:

The original 6 are still doing well! They got a dose of compost tea and have been getting some bud candy which is really working, the tent is very fragrant and filling up now. The Ripple especially is packing on the poundage. Starting to get some beautiful colors from their fades! Got some bud shots this time
The Ripple View attachment 1527297
Orlando's Magic
View attachment 1527298Mephisto's Wedding View attachment 1527299
Galaxy Brain
View attachment 1527300
Queen's Banner
View attachment 1527301
Mngo Mrrr View attachment 1527302

Day 45:

Blackberry is looking amazing, it's the darkest plant I've ever seen. Pretty much almost black. Doing very well and filling out nicely. The Samsquanch OG is the shortest in the tent but has been drinking a bunch. Showing some slight issues up top but I'm not too worried. Been receiving some doses of bud candy and compost tea.
Blackberry
View attachment 1527303
Samsquanch OG
View attachment 1527304

Day 42:

The 3 Jack's Dream are doing well, had some light bleaching problems with the biggest one but I have raised the lights up and it seems to have stopped. All 3 are just huge, really liking them and their progress. Been getting some doses of compost tea and bud candy.

View attachment 1527305
View attachment 1527306
Day 15:

The 3 Mutants are doing extremely well. Got their first dose of compost tea the other day. Removed their first nodes already and will top them soon.
View attachment 1527307View attachment 1527308View attachment 1527309
Thanks for stopping by!
Your plants look amazing bro...hey you think I should still top dress nutrients in...or is the tealab good enough? Your using dots plus tealab? I was just seeing wat you think? Thanks....

Your plants look amazing bro...hey you think I should still top dress nutrients in...or is the tealab good enough? Your using dots plus tealab? I was just seeing wat you think? Thanks....
Hey man! Sorry for some reason I never saw the notification for this. But thanks! I'm really happy with this round, been super easy overall and with so many different plants to test with I got to really see how it did.

And you could top dress but I wouldn't, it would likely start to create lockouts if I had to guess. My idea behind the concept was to allow the dots to be sort of the foundation to the nutrients for the plant and then with compost teas are there to fill in any gaps with any nutrients by giving them everything they could need in a water soluble form for quick uptake while also creating a living soil. I was hoping all this would work in favor of preventing any issues and it's worked great so far. It still needs some fine tuning on the dots doseage per cultivar but the rest is pretty much the same for each plant.

Dank, would you still recommend 20g of dots per gallon? Sorry if this isn’t the place to ask. Didn’t know where else to do it. I’ve seen impressive results with them as little as 10g per gallon so just wanted to see what your thoughts were. As always, thanks for the insight!
Hey man! No worries this is a perfect spot to ask. So it kinda depends, as a general rule of thumb with them by themselves with recharge I would say yeah I'd stick with 18-20g. But with the compost teas next round I'll probably try 15 to 18g just to see if I can get rid of the n-tox issues I've seen on some of the plants.

Hey man! Sorry for some reason I never saw the notification for this. But thanks! I'm really happy with this round, been super easy overall and with so many different plants to test with I got to really see how it did.

And you could top dress but I wouldn't, it would likely start to create lockouts if I had to guess. My idea behind the concept was to allow the dots to be sort of the foundation to the nutrients for the plant and then with compost teas are there to fill in any gaps with any nutrients by giving them everything they could need in a water soluble form for quick uptake while also creating a living soil. I was hoping all this would work in favor of preventing any issues and it's worked great so far. It still needs some fine tuning on the dots doseage per cultivar but the rest is pretty much the same for each plant.
I'm not using dots.....only sohum living soil... my hydrostore told me I need to top dress them in flower....they pointed me towards happy frog fruit and flower organic top dress...so I put 1/4 cup to each plant...it calls for 1 cup for plants that are 2ft... well see wat happens...hope I didn't fuck up....but ya I quit using dots....I looked up and it said I need to add nutrients with living soil and compost teas....idk...thanks for the info....

I'm not using dots.....only sohum living soil... my hydrostore told me I need to top dress them in flower....they pointed me towards happy frog fruit and flower organic top dress...so I put 1/4 cup to each plant...it calls for 1 cup for plants that are 2ft... well see wat happens...hope I didn't fuck up....but ya I quit using dots....I looked up and it said I need to add nutrients with living soil and compost teas....idk...thanks for the info....
Top dressing in living soil is exactly how you want to feed. Thats how Ive grown in the past and it makes things easy. The goal is to feed the soil which in turn feeds your plants. But it also important to keep the soil moist at all times or the goodies (bacteria/fungi/eco system) inside the soil will die or go dormant. I also find that having a mulch layer, weather that is worm castings or bark or a mulching straw (my goto), helps keep the top layer moist as well. I dont have to water as much that way either. Compost teas definitely help provide the soil with food and bacteria and things to help your soil thrive. Sounds like your doing everything right so far :thumbsup:

Top dressing in living soil is exactly how you want to feed. Thats how Ive grown in the past and it makes things easy. The goal is to feed the soil which in turn feeds your plants. But it also important to keep the soil moist at all times or the goodies (bacteria/fungi/eco system) inside the soil will die or go dormant. I also find that having a mulch layer, weather that is worm castings or bark or a mulching straw (my goto), helps keep the top layer moist as well. I dont have to water as much that way either. Compost teas definitely help provide the soil with food and bacteria and things to help your soil thrive. Sounds like your doing everything right so far :thumbsup:
Thanks I've been using these to keep the moisture in.....i can lift it up and nice roots will be coming out top of soil....
20221019_192222.jpg

This

Is wat they look like....my best yet...
This wat they look like my best yet....20221019_192752.jpg

Back