Indoor Dankerson Grows Mephisto, Night Owl, and Ronin Gardens w/ Grow Dots

Well, thanks guys, you have certainly given me a lot of choices. My next run isn’t until February ‘23. I have time to grab some beans and get a few of those going. :pass:
Passing one over, thanks. There are so many choices these days, I can’t wait to see what’s out there.
I have run Dinafem, Dutch Passion,Fastbuds, Mephisto, Seedsman, and Barney’s Farm.
Really can’t wait to run some of these new breeders. I will be refining my grow space even more. Going to try and grow some real beauties.
:thanks:

Didnt know that light stress can cause that. Good to know thanks Man. :d5:
Yeah, I was getting both hang of these new led lights and messed up a little early in with my grow. I have plants, but they all got stunted in some way. Mephisto strains connected to either Sour Stomper or Double Grape seems to do that on me. I even had it happen 3 years back on same strains.
I am not saying it happens to all strains, because it doesn’t. They all react a little differently.

Day 77:

Mngo Mrrr got the chop last night! This plant was massive, couldn't even hold itself up after I pulled it out. Even broke a few branches. I had to basically lay branches to the side on top of each other as I trimmed each one. The smell was great you could definitely get hints of mango, unfortunately my allergies are plugging up my nose at the moment so that's all I was getting. Loving the color on it. Very easy plant to grow for how large it got. It could have gone a tad longer but I don't think it'd last a week without constantly tieing it up. Very pleased with it, this thing was huge for a topped plant.
PXL_20221028_024453078.jpg
PXL_20221028_033953252.jpg
PXL_20221028_034008034.jpg
PXL_20221028_034026740_exported_866_1666974072057.jpg
PXL_20221028_034614635.jpg

After it hung overnight I trimmed each branch into about 1-2ft long sections and placed them into brown bags to dry. I am going to be gone for at least a week so I'm trying to slow that dry down as much as possible without the mold. All in all I have 10 bags in there so it's a bit crowded to say the least :joy:
PXL_20221028_145341707.jpg

Anyways, next update will be when I chop the rest of the ladies next week! Thanks for stopping by!

Dank, the detail on your posts are outstanding. Very helpful to the auto grower. Thank you and keep in up man!
Thanks man I really appreciate it! I love sharing my hobby with everyone, bonus if it helps anyone out and generates some content for AFN.

Thanks man! I'm curious to know what freebies you get with that, I got a Granite Runtz to add to the collection today with my Invader Zam pickup.
M
Yo! Got Granite Runtz as well, along with Atlas Gummi Bears. This bean collecting habit is no joke! I get straight dopamine hits whenever I order and receive my seeds, lol

Back