Photoperiod Damien's Zamadelica x Kali China SOG

That infestation sucked man!.. hope things bounce back and you get the harvest you deserve... we're all wanting ya to succeed...
Those landrace genetics are tough, I got some ace crosses to be sexed, cloned and flowered waiting to go as soon as I get space sorted in the tent.. I'm gonna be waiting on my 2 Ace autos to finish ironically!.. anyways good luck, be good to see how things turn out...
Easy now!..

Yes, I spent quite a good part of yesterday poking around and reading. Also, cobs? I have no idea what those are. What are you making?

Fermented buds. I found the technique from a grower named Tangwea called Malawi Style Cobs.

@Steppa Thanks. I'll see if I can make a miracle lol.

What crosses are you working with from Ace? I've been looking at their Panama x Bangi Haze with drool.

Funny you should say that cos I think I've got a Pan x Bangi haze in veg! (I'd have to check).. along with a Malawi x pck, Zam x Ethiopian, NepJam and straight up Zamaldelica!.. plus a couple of other more indica hybrids - bubbleruntz, and Musashi - which is a cross between the clone only GG#4 and Herijuana!.. all killers!..
I was hoping I'll get at least one male for shits and giggles, but so far it doesn't look that way?.. waiting on the Zam to grow a bit and show what its made of!.. ( please be male!!)... I plan to make a journal for this next grow I'll keep ya posted!..
Easy now!..

Funny you should say that cos I think I've got a Pan x Bangi haze in veg! (I'd have to check).. along with a Malawi x pck, Zam x Ethiopian, NepJam and straight up Zamaldelica!.. plus a couple of other more indica hybrids - bubbleruntz, and Musashi - which is a cross between the clone only GG#4 and Herijuana!.. all killers!..
I was hoping I'll get at least one male for shits and giggles, but so far it doesn't look that way?.. waiting on the Zam to grow a bit and show what its made of!.. ( please be male!!)... I plan to make a journal for this next grow I'll keep ya posted!..
Easy now!..

I think I'm most in love with the Panama genetics. The cut I kept of the Bangi Congo x Panama elicits such strong citrus notes that remind me of the Malawi x Panama. You mention herijuana, I have a cut of Sannie's Extrema that was a cross of herijuana x chem dog d.

You have a hell of a lineup though. I really don't get around AFN enough.

Sannies is quality man... its the same Woodhorse cut for all heri strains I believe?.. just been finessed a little along the way!. It's potent that's fo sure!.. his Madchem is knockout!..
And Yeah I've been picking up seeds for a while now, jus been waiting for the right time... and thats now haha... I'll take cuts of all and flower out the mom's, soon enough....:cheers:
Easynow!..

That infestation sucked man!.. hope things bounce back and you get the harvest you deserve... we're all wanting ya to succeed...
Those landrace genetics are tough, I got some ace crosses to be sexed, cloned and flowered waiting to go as soon as I get space sorted in the tent.. I'm gonna be waiting on my 2 Ace autos to finish ironically!.. anyways good luck, be good to see how things turn out...
Easy now!..
I ran Ace's Auto Zamal and was really impressed. Good smoke and good yield. I'll def run it again.

Day 10 - veg
More color is returning with new leaves growing. Still giving a daily foliar of Liquid Karma and monitoring for new root growth. I have not seen any fungus gnats for awhile. I think I'll still flip at day 14 and just roll with whatever I get.

Found this on lighting https://chilledgrowlights.com/education/why-you-should-include-uv-a-in-led-grow-lights

The Highlights from GrowlightAustralia are beautiful but pricey. I've been considering just building something. Future stuff.

20210303_170917(1)_compress3.jpg
20210303_170330(1)_compress20.jpg
20210303_170422(1)_compress4.jpg
20210303_170305(1)_compress83.jpg
20210303_170358(1)_compress36.jpg
20210303_170733(1)_compress61.jpg
20210303_170342(1)_compress88.jpg
20210303_170807(1)_compress33.jpg
20210303_170250_compress62.jpg
20210303_170818(1)_compress6.jpg

Some nice spearmint you've got going there. Those will make some tasty fresh Mojitos! That is mint right? Of course it is. You boys and your herb gardens......

PS - your website is down? I hope its short term. I neeeed that trichome microscope with a stand thingy I saw on there. I'm way too unsteady for a handheld any more.

Some nice spearmint you've got going there. Those will make some tasty fresh Mojitos! That is mint right? Of course it is. You boys and your herb gardens......

PS - your website is down? I hope its short term. I neeeed that trichome microscope with a stand thingy I saw on there. I'm way too unsteady for a handheld any more.

Things aren't the way I would like on the site. I'd like to center my company around a main product to encourage people to buy the other stuff. I don't have funding to do what I want at the money but I'll probably keep the site down until I do.

I'd check Amazon for a scope with a stand, I don't have any favorites.

More color is returning with new leaves growing. Still giving a daily foliar of Liquid Karma and monitoring for new root growth. I have not seen any fungus gnats for awhile. I think I'll still flip at day 14 and just roll with whatever I get.

Found this on lighting https://chilledgrowlights.com/education/why-you-should-include-uv-a-in-led-grow-lights

The Highlights from GrowlightAustralia are beautiful but pricey. I've been considering just building something. Future stuff.

View attachment 1293203View attachment 1293204View attachment 1293205View attachment 1293206View attachment 1293207View attachment 1293208View attachment 1293209View attachment 1293210View attachment 1293211View attachment 1293212
Looking great man recovering nicely - I’m glad you haven’t seen any gnats ! My diamataceous earth arrived today so even tho I am also not seeing any the munitions have been stockpiled :headbang:

Back