Photoperiod Damien's Zamadelica x Kali China SOG

heatbreaking to see plants look so sad :frowny: at any stage of growth itshard to look at,nevermind deal with :bighug: ive seen a lot worse looking clones make it :smokeit: you got the skills :greenthumb: a well stocked cupboard :thumbsup: but i think if ya have to the the tools out from the bottom shelf that be a step to far :shrug: no larvae is a hell of a good sign :d5: half way there
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

These girls will bounce back I've only ever had knats of fruit fly type of things but it just shows we all hit bumps in the road bro

heatbreaking to see plants look so sad :frowny: at any stage of growth itshard to look at,nevermind deal with :bighug: ive seen a lot worse looking clones make it :smokeit: you got the skills :greenthumb: a well stocked cupboard :thumbsup: but i think if ya have to the the tools out from the bottom shelf that be a step to far :shrug: no larvae is a hell of a good sign :d5: half way there
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

It's been a recurring theme for two years now lol. Thank you for the vote of confidence :pass:

Let’s see how they bounce back - you got this plan sounds good - that BTI really works well for me with the yellow sticky traps best recommendation thank you - let’s go kali China !!!

Thanks for following. These fuckers are pure unadulterated evil. I wish I had a c02 chamber to give them all my love at 2500ppms.

These girls will bounce back I've only ever had knats of fruit fly type of things but it just shows we all hit bumps in the road bro

If it was always easy it wouldn't be fun. I can't think of much worse than getting a virus but they bored holes into my stems. Lessons learned.

20210212_191823.jpg
20210212_191720.jpg

Day 5 - Veg
Plants are slowly improving with more green in the upper leaves. A few are still concerning but I have a couple backups. Nothing quite yet ready for me to get some clones for a mother but I'll wait until the stretch.

Giving them a daily Foliar of Liquid Karma/Fulvic Acid/Yucca/Potassium with temps around 86-88f and RH at 65-70%. Haven't seen anymore larvae though a few adults were flying around a day after transplant.

Glad to be back using Botanicare, used MC/kelp/humic long enough to know I get tired of weighing stuff out. Prescription Blend was nice but too many containers to measure out. PBP/LQ is my go to with my best yield and quality. This last batch of weed was poor looking/yielding but oily to the slightest touch with biscotti/lemon terps.

Researching randomness came across

20210226_190933_HDR.jpg
20210226_190929_HDR.jpg
20210226_190921_HDR.jpg
20210226_190917_HDR.jpg
20210226_190914_HDR.jpg
20210226_190907_HDR.jpg

Colas were between 12-26" but the bud was super airy and many of the stems had holes in them from the gnats. Smokes real good but small harvest :shrug:

20210226_142152_HDR.jpg

F | T |F Growery: Ace Seeds Limited Editions+Optic Foliar Testing

F | T |F Growery: Ace Seeds Limited Editions+Optic Foliar Testing

Now technically Zamaldelica x Kali China isn't a limited edition anymore but it was lol. Welcome to the Grow My cloning efforts have been less than satisfactory and I was behind due to life issues so this grow is late. Going to be running Zamaldelica x Kali China again with 12 clones...
That Bangi Congo x Panama looked much different

Day 8 - veg
Did my first flood since transplant with PbP/LQ/Fulvic/Growpito Beneficials at a 1.1EC and 5.5ph. Everything is looking much better but I did cull six clones. Down to 32 but I'd just like a healthy grow at this point.

Plants are doing better with color returning and noticeable vigor. I'll see how much they grow in the next week before I decide if I flip. No visible roots yet on the bottom I might make miracles happen lol.

Last harvest was weighed and only came out to ~350g. This time I'm hoping to pull 1oz per plant but this is the most uniformity I've had.

In other news, a grow light company hired me, offered me no resources, and instructed me make them some money. No leads, no training, nothing. All on commission with no benefits or salary. They'll need to find a new employee

20210301_154408_HDR.jpg
20210301_154401_HDR.jpg
20210301_154352_HDR.jpg
20210301_154348_HDR.jpg
20210301_154342_HDR.jpg
20210301_154344.jpg
20210301_154335_HDR.jpg

Thanks for the rabbit hole on that scihydro website!

And oof, what's up with that lighting company? Sounds like a raw deal.

Scihydro is great lol. I'm guessing you went through the archives?

I'm not sure what their problem is but I'm not motivated to work for them when this is the best they can do. I'll find what I'm meant to be doing but it won't be this.

Something else for you. Idk if you've ever seen cobs but for awhile I've been making them after learning the process from some other places.

20210302_010200_HDR.jpg
20210302_010150_HDR.jpg

They're sweating in the bags right now for another two weeks then I'll throw them in the grove bags.

Last edited:
Back