Indoor Dale's 3x3 with a marshydro FC-3000 and Twenty20

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 33
Well girls aren't looking any better or worse so I guess that is good news:smoking:...Clean rez new batch of feed ph to 5.9... Checked Ppfd seemed a little high for the moment 475 - 500 at canopy even with me raising light so i turned down a touch which should bring temps down also..and raised light a little more right now we are running 50% @20-22" from canopy 400-425 ppfd hopefully that will make the girls a little happier:goodluck: Other than that not doing any leaf tucking or training just inspecting :doc3:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for everyone's input much appreciated :pass::d5::vibe::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 34
Girls seem to be a little happier today hopefully we are beyond the worst :goodluck: They are not the prettiest anymore but still growing :woohoo:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Bourbon berry 3 gal pot
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bourbon berry solo

image.jpg
image.jpg

Ogreberry 3 gal pot

image.jpg
image.jpg

Ogreberry solo she seem to have taken it the worst

image.jpg
image.jpg

That's all for today not much happening just hoping and praying we get past this thanks for dropping by:pass: :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud::vibe::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 37
Well the girls have seemed to recovered decent looking great again :woohoo:Light is at 50-60% no height change but girls are up to 18" from light:cooldance: :woohoo1::vibe: Tomorrow is rez change to week 7.... So i will do weekly mini flush with the new balance then

IMG_6401.JPG
IMG_6400.JPG

Bourbon Berry 3gal recovering great getting very bushy stretching out and stacking beautiful heading into early flower :woohoo:

IMG_6402.JPG
IMG_6403.JPG

Bourbon Berry Solo She's getting pretty big for a solo:woohoo1: Stretching out nicely heading into early flower:yay::cooldance:

IMG_6404.JPG
IMG_6406.JPG

Ogreberry Sour grape pheno 3gal :smoking:She is coming back nice looking very bushy :cooldance::headbang:

IMG_6407.JPG
IMG_6408.JPG

Ogreberry Solo she's not very happy and pretty sure really stunted but will keep her going for now unless thing get really bad :toke: :goodluck:

IMG_6409.JPG

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend got away from me super busy....Thanks for stopping by and checking the girls out :pass::vibe::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 38
I guess i had my schedule confused rez does not change till next week at wk8....So girls got their mini flush with fresh feed and bennies :toke:
I checked lighting and it seemed a little low from when I turned it down and I was only lacking 1" to max height with adjustable hangers...so I raised light to max height(ATM) and bumped dimmer up to 75% which puts us right around 550 ppfd @19" from canopy:cooldance::yay:Other then that girls looking great bursting out the tent except one there always has to be that one plant that isn't happy :eek1::lol::goodluck::frog::growing:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bourbon berry

image.jpg

Ogreberry sour grape pheno

image.jpg
D35C55FF-1A51-487A-9FCE-8C6F7EC0EE16.png
F78D90FE-E85A-4337-B941-F87029BE5BF6.png
9F7642B7-D12B-4A4E-870C-5BBE769C9E84.png

Thanks for tagging along :welcome::pass::thanks::vibe::hookah::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 41
Girls are looking gooood!!!:woohoo:Except the ogreberry solo which I am assuming is from the ph dropping and possibly root bound not liking the solo cup also it could be both :smoking::shrug::d5: But otherwise no changes and things are going great just kicking back and being able to watch the girls is so much fun :cooldance::yay::vibe::frog:

IMG_6446.JPG
IMG_6447.JPG
IMG_6448.JPG
IMG_6449.JPG

Thanks for hanging around everyone:thanks::pass::vibe::bighug::kiss:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 43
Girls looking great stacking awesome :woohoo:not much to report no changes...I will test lighting and adjust this weekend plus a rez cleaning and balance change...Also I normally don't do this but I am pretty sure I am gonna cull ogreberry solo she is not recovering and looking worse plus space is running low:yoinks::woohoo1:...But I will reevaluate this weekend while I am in there and report back:salute::d5:

image.jpg

Bourbon berry 3gal pot She is stretching out really nice :smoking: Trying to get beastly:vibe:

image.jpg

Bourbon berry Solo :yoinks: :headbang: She is as big as her big sister not as many branches but just as tall :yoinks: crazy for a solo :cooldance:

image.jpg

Ogreberry 3 gal :smoking: She is turning out as expected very bushy with lots of buds :woohoo:

image.jpg

:photog:

That's all for today folks :bong::hippy::vibe::welcome::thanks:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 43
So I did some rearrange and moved rez so that it is below the the girls so I can use some different drip emitter without the rez siphoning down..So I bumped the girls up to 1 gph drip emitter cause i think the .5 were just little too slow and didn't distribute feed well..3 gal pot will stay on same fertigation schedule while the solo's will get dropped to 3 min every 2 hour because 5 min was a touch to much and solo started overflowing.. Girls will get a rez change tomorrow and mini flush flush with 60% strength with new WK8 balance:toke::d5:

Tested lighting to running right around 620 ppfd and 43dli @ 15" from canopy running 75% no height change girls are just stretching out :woohoo:

IMG_6473.JPG

Bourbon Berry 3 gallon:biggrin::headbang:

IMG_6474.JPG
IMG_6475.JPG

Bourbon Berry Solo :yoinks::cooldance::yay::biggrin:

IMG_6476.JPG
IMG_6477.JPG

Ogreberry sour grape Pheno 3 gallon pot :cooldance::yay::vibe:

IMG_6478.JPG
IMG_6479.JPG

IMG_6483.PNG
IMG_6484.PNG
IMG_6485.PNG
IMG_6486.PNG

So as much as I hate to do this I culled ogreberry solo today she just isn't recovering I think she is root bound/ hydrophobic and have been trying to get her to take feed but nothing working since the other girls are doing so well filling out the tent and she didn't any room anyways it will be for the better

IMG_6480.JPG

I did some defoliation today of lower leaves and some sucker branches after pic to follow :pass::toke::vibe:

Back