Indoor Dale's 3x3 with a marshydro FC-3000 and Twenty20

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 29
Daily update girls happy as can be:yay::cooldance: :woohoo:Just doing some leaf tucking daily and :pop::pass:

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Bourbon berry girls:biggrin:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Ogreberry sour grape pheno:smoking:

image.jpg
image.jpg

:pass::vibe::thanks::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 30
Girls are really exploding:growing: I did some adjusting on bourbon berry today and will get in the back today and adjust ogreberrys some more. Today is mini flush day and tuesday is the start of week 6 so i will do mini flush today then fire rez back up tomorrow cleaned with week 6 solution:biggrin: I will also measure ppfd and dli today and adjust light accordly :d5::toke:

27b83f5a-f269-460b-b10e-654298d9b94d-jpeg.1509898
0f2d6254-29dd-4fc2-a60b-2fa095c57f8d-jpeg.1509899

Thanks for stopping by :smokeout::vibe::hookah::hippy:

Girls are really exploding:growing: I did some adjusting on bourbon berry today and will get in the back today and adjust ogreberrys some more. Today is mini flush day and tuesday is the start of week 6 so i will do mini flush today then fire rez back up tomorrow cleaned with week 6 solution:biggrin: I will also measure ppfd and dli today and adjust light accordly :d5::toke:

27b83f5a-f269-460b-b10e-654298d9b94d-jpeg.1509898
0f2d6254-29dd-4fc2-a60b-2fa095c57f8d-jpeg.1509899

Thanks for stopping by :smokeout::vibe::hookah::hippy:

Exploding is a good description!

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 31
Girls aren't quite as happy today with the missed feedings but I got the rez back up and running with WK 6 solution...They seem to be perking up already just after feeding :woohoo1::cooldance: 12 gal rez RO only
1662420152166.png

1662420159582.png

IMG_6225.JPG
IMG_6226.JPG

Bourbon berry and orgeberry 3 gal pots are both around 12" tall while bourbon solo is almost 15" and ogreberry solo is around 10" ATM:biggrin:

IMG_6220.JPG

Lighting still the same 60% @ 16"+/- from canopy reading on iphone 11 photone app full spec unlocked :smoking:

IMG_6219.PNG
IMG_6218.PNG
IMG_6217.PNG
IMG_6216.PNG

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 32
Well girls started showing some signs of issues yesterday:yoinks::oops1:I think it may be from the PH dropping it is about the only thing i can think that would have done it..Only other thing i did was add some spinosad to feed for some preventive maintenance which has never caused a issue before :shrug::wall: For now I raised the light up about 4" give them a little break for a few days. I am watching ph like a hawk now and it is staying steady at 5.9:toke: never really have run into a issue quite like this before so any help in welcome

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Well girls started showing some signs of issues yesterday:yoinks::oops1:I think it may be from the PH dropping it is about the only thing i can think that would have done it..Only other thing i did was add some spinosad to feed for some preventive maintenance which has never caused a issue before :shrug::wall: For now I raised the light up about 4" give them a little break for a few days. I am watching ph like a hawk now and it is staying steady at 5.9:toke: never really have run into a issue quite like this before so any help in welcome

View attachment 1510616View attachment 1510617View attachment 1510619View attachment 1510621View attachment 1510623View attachment 1510624
I've had insecticidal soap cause similar issues.

I would check my reservoir and the roots. Most certainly that right upper corner plant you have there.
Spinosad doesn't do that, even if you use it at 10x the normal dose. What you have there are the (first) signs of problems. And as you are in hydro the first thing I would do is check my pH pen. Calibrate it if necessary, then check the reservoir and the roots. 90% positive your problems lie there...
If all of the above checks out, change out the res (empty, clean with H2O2, refill) and add some recharge for the roots.

Hope you figure it out :toke:

I would check my reservoir and the roots. Most certainly that right upper corner plant you have there.
Spinosad doesn't do that, even if you use it at 10x the normal dose. What you have there are the (first) signs of problems. And as you are in hydro the first thing I would do is check my pH pen. Calibrate it if necessary, then check the reservoir and the roots. 90% positive your problems lie there...
If all of the above checks out, change out the res (empty, clean with H2O2, refill) and add some recharge for the roots.

Hope you figure it out :toke:
Thanks bob :toke: I have changed and cleaned rez…I am leaning the way of ph my self too because I know it dropped really low when I was on vacation but girls didn’t show a sign then..I think we will get them back on track if not we’ll just grow some more :rofl::rofl:thank you again for the input:d5::vibe:

I had issues out of nowhere like this and it was either 2 things: 1) the res needed to be changed even if the ppm and ph is perfect they seem to not like lasting more than 2-3 weeks in the res (i'm in autopots) or 2) salt build up in my grow medium from not flushing it after a grow

But then again plants can just do strange things that make no sense to me, example: i have 3 CBD plants all in the same conditions same everything, 1 plant's leafs look like ass while the other 2 look as healthy as they can be. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back