Indoor Dale's 3x3 with a marshydro FC-3000 and Twenty20

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 17
Ok so i fired up the irrigation system but the smaller pump was not working properly so all girls will be on the same fergation times ATM...It might be little much feed for the solo's but i have pretty good drainage they will survive...I'd rather have that then no at feed:eek1:...I will have another 100w pump coming by the end of the week so I can feed the solo's less but more often :headbang: Other then that girls seem to be starting to take off and looking good:cooldance::yay:

image.jpg
image.jpg

:thanks::pass::vibe:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 18
Girls doing great!!:joy:Removed the humidifier today rh seems to be staying up on it's own nice plus I won't be around for a few days to tend to it.... So I mixed up a fresh batch of feed their rez is plenty full they should be good to go for a few days..Everything seems in :greencheck::goodluck::growing:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Bourbon berry girls :toke:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Ogreberry girls :smoking:

image.jpg
image.jpg

I will try to get some pics sent while i gone but no promises if not see everyone sunday :thanks::welcome::pass::vibe::hookah::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 23
Well we had success:woohoo: Girls had plenty of food in the rez and everything seemed to have ran properly:woohoo1::whew: Girls starting to take off now just did some leaf tucking today :toke: Also they will get a weekly mini flush today with 50-60% nutes this is also when I will add my bennies to the coco trying not to run them in the rez to hopefully prevent clogging and problems down the road:goodluck:. The 50%weekly flush is something added this grow as with the bennies only being used once a week:shrug::d5::goodluck::pop:

IMG_6059.JPG
IMG_6058.JPG

Girls seem to be enjoy the light doesn't look like too much heat or light stress so I bumped the light up a little more today just over 50% putting 410-420 ppfd @17" from canopy running 18/6:headbang: We will see what they do in the next couple days and go from there :d5:

IMG_6061.JPG
IMG_6062.JPG
IMG_6063.JPG

Bourbon berry girls both sexed :woohoo1::toke:

IMG_6064.JPG
IMG_6065.JPG

Ogreberry girls still lagging behind I think any day they will start showing sex...If I remember correctly the first round of ogreberry girls didn't sex till after day 25 :shrug::doh::baked:

IMG_6066.JPG
IMG_6068.JPG

Vpd is running a bit high I will try to bring down some..But am limited with my basement being my lung room and just using the bottom vents as a passive intake :d5:

2EA13D0F-3792-432C-AF49-2E112FFAE454.png
0E06D377-9D9E-4D94-8A6B-10431C02B01C.png

I think that's all for now....home now so back regular updates every day or 2 thanks for dropping by everyone :pass::welcome::thanks::vibe:

Very nice brother!! Everything on point!! :thumbsup:
Dey iz gettin' it on!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Thanks guys :face:but full disclosure while i was checking everything today after the post I checked the ph of rez and it was 4.9-5.0:yoinks:Needless to say the rez is getting cleaned/sanitized and new feed being made:headbang:..I am amazed that they show no signs of issue:shrug:..I triple checked the ph and yes ph pen was just calibrated start of grow:toke::wall: :shrug:They might get some bennis added to the rez if it happens again...that has helped in the past to balance my ph but I will only do it once a week:d5::pass:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 24 Training day
Training day started today little later then I wanted but the girls don't wait for me:rofl::smoking::headbang: :yoinks::naughtystep:Also put the girls back on the clean rez with new feed ph 5.9:headbang: so I did add the bennies to the rez but I will only do this once a week:d5::toke:

IMG_6088.JPG
IMG_6083.JPG

That's all for today folks thanks for dropping by:thanks::welcome: :pass::vibe::goodluck::hippy:

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 26
Girls are just jammin :headbang:don't seem to mind the training :naughtystep:I will adjust a little and do some leaf tucking. Lighting is still the same 60% @ 16" from canopy measured today give them a couple days before we adjust anything cause they really seem to be enjoying it:woohoo::growing:

IMG_6094.JPG
IMG_6095.JPG
IMG_6096.JPG

Ogreberry girls sexed yesterday or today :smoking::yay:

IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG
C17D1A87-0CE6-4B83-A0F3-E2EFA8C0129D.jpeg
1DC6CB3D-BC0C-4A02-8A89-869C1F66498D.jpeg

Ogreberry & Bourbon Berry Day 28
Girls are loving life :woohoo: Switched the solo's onto their own pump today finally :woohoo1:so now they will get fed every 2hr for 5 min using .5 gph drip emitters 3 gal still same 2 hr after light on and 2 hr before light outs 15 min:d5: Girls are staying kinda compact gonna see if they will stretch a little so i raised the light 2" will measure and reevaluate in a couple days :vibe:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Got something suspect going on with ogreberry 3 gal I will be watching very closely the next few days..Hopefully it's just a little stress induced:eek1::naughtystep::oops1::condom: :doc3:
2D32ABB1-D885-46E7-8F77-8534D963F5D5.jpeg

Thanks for stopping by :pass::vibe::hippy::yeah:

Back