New Grower Dale’s 2022 1st grow journal attempt

Gnome automatics Anvil Day 59
Gnome automatics Anvil Day 59 she’s finally hitting a stride now :jump: . Looking awesome. I’ve been doing very small amounts of lst and defoliation.

image.jpg
image.jpg

:face:So I ended up fimming her and then topped the main stalk later because it was growing weird. Looking good now:woohoo1:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mepthisto Northern cheese haze Day 59
Mepthisto Northern cheese haze Day 59. This will definitely be in my next run. So I’ll have a couple smoke reports for @Dabber she’s looking :drool:. Once I changed the nute balance and took her off the autopots.
She exploded:growing:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Double Grape Day 54
Mephisto Double Grape Day 54. :cooldance:i can't say it enough this has been the most fun and easy grow. RO water only no ph adjusting. She's not the prettiest but she is packed with bud sites. I ended up giving her a feeding of recharge the other day(3/29) after the last top dressing of buds and bloom on 3/26.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Orange Utan Day 103
Mephisto Orange Utan Day 103 We're getting really close to :tang:. I'm thinking sunday night will be the day:woody:

whole tent shot also:toke:
image.jpg

The buds are super thick and leafy.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
8299D2C3-5B7F-44E9-A331-DFA4991ED271.jpeg
93EEAEE5-A6C8-4C03-900D-F0D7ABE7B69B.jpeg
E8A9349A-7F11-4DC3-8F25-C75A48C58558.jpeg

That's all for tonight stoner fam. Let me know what you all think about trichz early/late? see ya on chop day.:warrior::joy:. and as always all comments, questions, and concerns :welcome::thanks::pass:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Day 108,64,59
Whole tent shot everyone looking good :drool:
image.jpg

Gnome Anvil Day 64 she starting to get some color looking tasty.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Double grape Day 59
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Northern Cheese Haze Day 64
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Forum Stomper Day 64
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mephisto Orange Utan Day 108 still hanging in there. I think she'll be ready this weekend :shrug:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back