Outdoor Daledays Spannabis 2019

Last 3 blue diesels will be getting the chop soon just waiting on a bunch of amber trichomes to show up, then theyll get a plain water feed or 2 before chop time

e9be1f6ec0579bc681b8d6a97c4e3050.jpg

Both afghans look great, i can tell theyre filling up the pots a lot more than the diesels did, theyre drinking the water faster.. both are nice and bushy with plenty of bud sites and the XXL is starting to pack on some bud, the other afghan following up behind

c88ec0cb52189fed88aaae3333ba36f2.jpg

lovely and healthy looking there Daleday mate ! i know i saw heaps of flying insects the sun this morning and i was madly trying to catch them , got one they have big wings, could be gnats if so, god i in trouble lol

So harvested another blue diesel today, trimmed and hanging to dry. 2 more still going, given plain water today and maybe once more before theyre harvested too.. both afghans still packing up bud lovely!

When harvesting this one, i noticed a few bud leaves (not fan leaves) with a TON of bugs on, like 3 different kinds too (or different stages of life). They qould loterally cover the whole leaf, and then the other leaves were all bugless. A few different leaves on different buds had this.

I ended up just trimming and hanging as usual however this really bugged me (haha) and is playing on my mind. I dont really wanna smoke bugs lmao. I almost chucked the whole buds away.

Any advice on this or is it harmless to smoke whatever bugs got missed, is it not worth worrying about, is there a reason? They werent completely covering the plant and you really wouldnt notice unless you were looking closely at that specific leaf, but there were loads on the single leaf!

:doh: damn aphids! Not many like buds, but some species do and can ruin things in a hurry with their filth and debris,... key is to spot them early before the start reproducing... easy kills, even a mild castille soap solution will work, then a rinse,.. if there are relatively few, kill by hand... cut away really infested stuff, too much crap by then! You'll see adult, larvae and molt castings (white stuff)... Look up bud washing as well... I've done this for outdoor before, using RO water, and just the lemon juice+baking soda dunk followed by clear water.....

Back