Outdoor Daledays Spannabis 2019

So today i chopped the standard afghan, and now all the plants from round no. 2 have finished!!

Grand total of 6 Blue Diesel Auto, 1 Afghan Mass XXL auto & 2 standard auto afghan free seeds.

My last (& first ever) grow had problems with mould on every plant. Big mixture of rpoblems from leaving them in rain and tents keeping humidity high as shit! No mould this time round though! Had a very slight worry of mould on one however i think i clocked it very quick and saved the day! Biggest problem this time round was bugs, so going to look into bud washing with hydrogen peroxide and water, and maybe figuring out a preventative peroxide solution which will hopefully battle away both mould and pests!

New airpots worked so lovely, double the size of my last pots and the whole aeration thing seems to work wonders... bit difficult to water at first but you get used to it.

Ive harvested every plant this time round by doing the whole trimming process while the plant is still live in the pot. Bit more difficult getting between buds on colas and fingers get very messy but i do this so i can hang the plant whole. So far the plants have dried at a nice pace, 4-5 days generally, and they keep their flavour and smell very nicely this way for some reason. Then i put them in the jars and just make sure they still feel dry and slightly 'crunchy' each day or ill leave it open for a bit.

Next grow im going to try a little more training. This grow i topped one plant, but other than some defoliation thats the only thing i did. Going to look into some LST for the next grow, might do it might not.

Need to get some more seeds now to try and squeeze in another grow before the cold comes, i fancy trying some strains from fast buds, ive always loved tangie so might try some of that alongside some gorilla glue maybe? We will see! Ill be continuing on this journal for now and probably with the next grow too.

Heres the XXL, afghan, afghan, Diesel
608d127994ebde55b1c29b55dfe74ccf.jpg

Looks bloody amazing, enjoy! How is the topped plant compare to the others and what were the yeilds?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Looks bloody amazing, enjoy! How is the topped plant compare to the others and what were the yeilds?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Appreciate it buddy! They smell and smoke so good, much much better than northern lights from the last grow. Think that was because i had to dry the northern lights a lot quicker though.

I dont know the yields mate i havent weighed any yields yet and probably wont but i need to get a decent set of scales for the future... id guess around 2 ounces dry each plant, the bigger ones maybe a little more, just by eye though..

The topped plant was my fave because it went a really dark purple colour, but it definitely yielded a lot less than the others. I think the plants were faster growing than others, and as it was my first time topping im not sure if i did it a little late or something but it never really seemed to get a lot of growth before budding, so could never make the most of it. I did like the way it grew and took on a bushy shape though so will definitely top again. Probably combined with some LST when ive done more looking into it!

Terrific results mate, that's some nice looking homegrown you got there....Great job :d5:

Looks great DaleDay mate ! I want to try LST next time also, :d5:

@the green bandit @smokeyfromau
Thanks guys appreciate it!! Absolutely grogeous smokes this time round very proud of how the turned out!! Yeah im very excited to try some topping with LST next time round, i just have no idea what im doing with LST so gonna do some real reading up about it while im between grows right now!!

DaleDay, good idea, have to read up a bit more on LST also, dont want to upset the Autos. Its great to have home grown:d5::biggrin: Was always stressful getting it on the streets of Nimbin, It was unknown bush weed

DaleDay, good idea, have to read up a bit more on LST also, dont want to upset the Autos. Its great to have home grown:d5:[emoji3] Was always stressful getting it on the streets of Nimbin, It was unknown bush weed
Yeah mate dont wanna upset them by not knowing wtf im doing lol!! Yeah i agree, i could get some lovely weed back in london uk but it was much more expensive and sometimes youre not even sure you got what you wanted. What ive grown so far on only my first two grows beats them all lol!

Back