Indoor Dada’s Second Grow / Think Different

Subbed up for the ride. Looking good :biggrin:

dp_think_b1.gif
auto_trooper.gif

day 18
no specific date for each but they all showed sex
DSC_0006.jpg

lst's providing some extra development but i hope they'll get wider & bushier before stretch starts
feeding is
for big pots: 1.5 ml g/m/b, 2ml B52 & voodoo per liter
for small one: 1 g/m/b, 1ml B52 & voodoo per liter

trisha
DSC_0004.jpg

tautou
DSC_0002.jpg

dd
DSC_0005.jpg

Last edited:
day 21
not bad for 3 days:thumbsup: it's good to keep practising lst!
stopped voodoo juice and starting to add Rhino Skin (1 ml per L)
my small plant(!) dark devil seems wilder, but things'll turn i guess

tautou <front > trisha
DSC_0014.jpg

bend it brothers! bend it!
DSC_0027.jpg

Looking good Dada. I have a question about your humidifier. Do you run it all the time or have it on a timer, and how well does it work in maintaining your RH? My RH rarely gets above 30% and I was thinking about using the same humidifier (since I have 2 laying around anyways) set on a timer. What is your opinion?

thank you mate, yes i use it with a timer and it runs while the light's on. but just for veg for sure, it's easy to maintain recommended 50-65%. when i remove it i read 25-35% as you said, which is good for flowering i think

Looking good Dada. I have a question about your humidifier. Do you run it all the time or have it on a timer, and how well does it work in maintaining your RH? My RH rarely gets above 30% and I was thinking about using the same humidifier (since I have 2 laying around anyways) set on a timer. What is your opinion?

Thanks for the info. I will do a test run soon with mine. See how long it takes to get the humidity up to 60% and how fast it drops off when shut down. I run my light 24/0 so I will need to find a sweet spot in the on/off cycle.

you have a point. i've tried 30 minutes on/ 30 minutes off cycle once, i read %45 just before the humidifer starts to run(while the light is on) but imho it doesn't look bad. good luck with your test run, it can solve the issue

Thanks for the info. I will do a test run soon with mine. See how long it takes to get the humidity up to 60% and how fast it drops off when shut down. I run my light 24/0 so I will need to find a sweet spot in the on/off cycle.

day 25
we have some vertical growth, they all started to run faster.
yep small pot plant's getting bigger and bigger but tds still look skinny, maybe it's not a problem
any advices and opinions are welcome

hi ladies
DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

day 29
so far so good, maintaining an uniform canopy is mucking harder than i expected.
but there are some results for sure. note: feeding is 2 ml g/m/b, 1ml B52, 1ml rhino skin per L
...purchased a new fan but the old man says his words for a while:shooty:
024136_resized.jpg

lst accidents (trisha) :oops1:
024212_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Back