Indoor Dada’s Second Grow / Think Different

c2.gif

flush news from tautou, day 68

2016-02-23 18.15.18.jpg 2016-02-23 18.15.30.jpg 2016-02-23 18.15.40.jpg

Last edited:
harvest day(70) for side grow dark devil

did a few test chop for sure:cheers: great strain! today i picked another dd bean for the next run*
hope to harvest a bigger one! full report soon...
DSC_0335.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

day(71)
R2Qclnl.gif
for Trisha

12 days flush and chopped. she needs more time for sure but the opportunity goes
to other lady. hope to get different levels from the same strain*noobe talk

DSC_0279.jpg DSC_0283.jpg DSC_0301.jpg
DSC_0282.jpg

:weed: test buds started to be cured already,

DSC_comp.jpg

tautou's enjoying the tent, her leaves turn yellow faster than i expected. it would be cool to have a fully matured plant as the last piece. anyway, we have 2 new beans to start. this'll be the first time to use airpots(back)

DSC_0365.jpg

R2Qclnl.gif
for tautou / day 76

it's done folks, ended up with tiny plants obviously but satisfying test smokes. there's some progress since
the first harvest so i hope i get more from the new run. one more bean i have and it'll be waiting for the second setup.

buds in peace
DSC_0331.jpg DSC_0332.jpg DSC_0339.jpg DSC_0341.jpg DSC_0345.jpg DSC_0346.jpg DSC_0348.jpg
DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

love the photos toward the end - some really nice shots. stumbled across your log as I too am growing a bit of TD - outdoors though. Tell me, how did you find it as a smoke? all the best and well done, sir. KP.

thanks sir:toke: and sorry for my late reply! i see your outdoor run's going well ha, you can be sure that you're trying one of the great genetics in auto era.
it's archieved as a nice daytime smoke but it allows some restful sleeps with higher doses. there's nothing much to say about its bag appeal: i think i got a mid type result,
nothing special. kinda hashy for my taste.. i'll post the final report today! happy growing

love the photos toward the end - some really nice shots. stumbled across your log as I too am growing a bit of TD - outdoors though. Tell me, how did you find it as a smoke? all the best and well done, sir. KP.

Back