Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

I get more jealous every time you posts it seems. I would say you have made the right decision with the AC. They seem to be living in ideal circumstances because they all look so amazing and that growth is just unreal!

I looked at that Illuminauto seed bundle so hard because they all look so delicious but I think I'm going to just try and get my hands on a pack of orange biscuits. I have always wanted to try a cross of GSC x SODK and found it funny that they named them that.

what's that strain magic has with the ghost train haze (fantasmo express) do you know? I had choice of this bubba trouble or witch doctor, but couldn't decide so I told him to surprise me and i got the Witch Doctor......is that the B-line by chance, that one with Fantasmo?
Correct
Bline (white train [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] x Witch Doctor):pass:

FYI if anyone hasnt gotten any of @Magic [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] I would be watching close for next the release of [HASHTAG]#magic beans[/HASHTAG] I know I will. Glad I have 10 more BT and 15 WD :woohoo:

FYI if anyone hasnt gotten any of @Magic [HASHTAG]#magic strains[/HASHTAG] I would be watching close for next the release of [HASHTAG]#magic beans[/HASHTAG] I know I will. Glad I have 10 more BT and 15 WD :woohoo:
I want try that Bline, that one sounds really good... I'm looking forward to giving the Witch Doctor a try too..I'm trying decide what I will run first... since the WD gets so big I won't be able run that one just yet... I need get 4 strains in on first run and need keep them all manage-able sizes, like under 40inches(i prefer like 30inch) with four plants...I'll top or do whatever I have to.... to try keep mine under 4ft... I think the fantasmo, (dinafem)sour diesel, & two of FB unreleased strains to start....2nd run blue kush, illum#7 & 2 FB unreleased, 3rd last 2 FB unreleased & Witch Doctor and possibly another fantasmo.. them are the ones I have planned... I can't wait to get them started, like another 2 weeks or so I can start germing..

Last edited:
I want try that Bline, that one sounds really good... I'm looking forward to giving the Witch Doctor a try too..I'm trying decide what I will run first... since the WD gets so big I won't be able run that one just yet... I need get 4 strains in on first run and need keep them all manage-able sizes, like under 40inches(i prefer like 30inch) with four plants...I'll top or do whatever I have to.... to try keep mine under 4ft... I think the fantasmo, (dinafem)sour diesel, & two of FB unreleased strains to start....2nd run blue kush, illum#7 & 2 FB unreleased, 3rd last 2 FB unreleased & Witch Doctor and possibly another fantasmo.. them are the ones I have planned... I can't wait to get them started, like another 2 weeks or so I can start germing..

I did a a seed count last night and have 113 Mephisto, 25 FB, 20 Crop King, 6 Dinafem, 20 MSNL, 25 [HASHTAG]#magic beans[/HASHTAG] and then some this is just what I counted. I will have a hard time picking for sure after I get that new Mephisto drop

I hear you. Magic will hopefully work on a 2:1 Thc|CBD , that I can run in my set up without tieing down, supercropping, training etc.

I did a a seed count last night and have 113 Mephisto, 25 FB, 20 Crop King, 6 Dinafem, 20 MSNL, 25 [HASHTAG]#magic beans[/HASHTAG] and then some this is just what I counted. I will have a hard time picking for sure after I get that new Mephisto drop
lmao, you have way-way-way more beans then I do...I maybe have a couple hundred all together...between auto's & photo's

lmao, you have way-way-way more beans then I do...I maybe have a couple hundred all together...between auto's & photo's
This :growing: is addictive :LOLStoned: I think after I get the new Mephisto Drop I'll be done with the seed buying for awhile :laughcry::funny:

This :growing: is addictive :LOLStoned: I think after I get the new Mephisto Drop I'll be done with the seed buying for awhile :laughcry::funny:

...until the next Mephisto "gotta have" drop...don't forget about the GWK drop coming later in the year....:pighug:

Back