Indoor Dabber's Magic Strains Thread

what's that strain magic has with the ghost train haze (fantasmo express) do you know? I had choice of this bubba trouble or witch doctor, but couldn't decide so I told him to surprise me and i got the Witch Doctor......is that the B-line by chance, that one with Fantasmo?

No I dont and I was about to get CO2 bags but opted for A/C instead

Be awhile have a comparative grow FB Blue D and DP Brooklyn SR and want to run some Mephisto strains hell you never know with me :LOLStoned:
I have 6 unreleased strains to run for FB, I finally will be running mephisto...I have some Fantasmo Express & illum#7(Toof Decay X Fantasmo) am still hoping to get hooked up with the White Train.. for now these other's will keep me busy, I also have 2 dinafems to run a blue kush & sour diesel.

I have 6 unreleased strains to run for FB, I finally will be running mephisto...I have some Fantasmo Express & illum#7(Toof Decay X Fantasmo) am still hoping to get hooked up with the White Train.. for now these other's will keep me busy, I also have 2 dinafems to run a blue kush & sour diesel.

I'm getting this so I should be set for awhile on beans and may run those Purple Nuggets
948d09_c5c0e7c9ccab4ff2befaf98190c1c988~mv2.png

Back