Status
Not open for further replies.
the building sounds BIG!

yep, and fully convertible to other legal plants in the future.The two problems with hops are start up cost and my summers are a bit hot. To grow outside, and buy all new equipment, leasing 5 acres, would cost 350K US over 5 years. Or about 3500 a month operating costs. I think I can do a similar yeild per year in two 100 ft buildings.

I got the rainy day blues too. not a lot to do that I WANT to do...... So smoke up Live Stoners!
Finish work in an hour then 2 days off. Gonna be rolling a few joints and hitting up some vr after I've had a nap lol. Might watch the new season of stranger things. I should do some cleaning but screw that lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Finish work in an hour then 2 days off. Gonna be rolling a few joints and hitting up some vr after I've had a nap lol. Might watch the new season of stranger things. I should do some cleaning but screw that lol.

I need VR. I rebuilt amy computer last winter hoping I could afford an Occulus this winter.

I got about 3 more weeks +/- before they get the axe..Everytime I go upstairs to check on them I hear little screams LOL..They don't know whether they are getting water or hung upside down...Don't want to stress them too much, they might pop some late nanners..

your weekend begins!
you will be stoning
live

I got about 3 more weeks +/- before they get the axe..Everytime I go upstairs to check on them I hear little screams LOL..They don't know whether they are getting water or hung upside down...Don't want to stress them too much, they might pop some late nanners..
don't want to scare those nasty nanners out, and, plants know their genetic destiny, and are good with that

I need VR. I rebuilt amy computer last winter hoping I could afford an Occulus this winter.
If your keen check out the pimax kickstarter it's about to sell out i just pulled the trigger on backing the 8k.

I've had a vive since release its been so good. I get more enjoyment now though out of demoing it to people who have never tried it before lol that first experience is always the best.

Funny though I've never tried it stoned, so should be a fun weekend lol gonna get my creative vibe on and do some graffiti in kingspray or tiltbrush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back