Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only shot it a couple times, as I feel like I'm ruining a piece of history, every time I pull the trigger...

now THATS a nice rifle. one of the few weapons that catch my eye actually. I sold all my guns a while a back save for a 9mm ruger. In 30 years of gun ownership, and military training, I'm just not a fan of having guns around anymore. I get annoyed when my neighbors start shooting every weekend. There's a better use of that cash than ammo.

At 18 Stone I'm not skinny but I am old . :biggrin:
:bighug:stuffing...gotta have something to get my arms around
upload_2017-10-27_4-34-16.jpeg

Last edited:
now THATS a nice rifle. one of the few weapons that catch my eye actually. I sold all my guns a while a back save for a 9mm ruger. In 30 years of gun ownership, and military training, I'm just not a fan of having guns around anymore. I get annoyed when my neighbors start shooting every weekend. There's a better use of that cash than ammo.
I did the same . Sold all my guns . I have no objection to people owning guns as long as those that own them are responsible for the use and storage of same . I do object to the sale and possession of automatic , military type weapons . If you want to own them take the firing pin out or have them plugged if you want them as collectors pieces . I had a gentleman explain to me that he used his automatic military type rifle for hunting deer . If you need an automatic weapon to hunt deer you should give up hunting . Anything that requires more than one or two shots to dispatch a deer is unnecessary. End of rant on this topic .:toke:

I was just taking notes on my grow, like nute shedules and such. And starting talking like Scotty. Engineer Dimensia I think. E.Ed syndrome.. Early-onset Engineering Dimensia...

Eye + I Captain. I'm giving her all she can take.

"and If my grandma had wheels she'd be a wagon"

Given that there is males and females on this strip I wonder how many eggs they would have layed ?? The thought terrorizes me . :nono:
P1100061.JPG

Last edited:
Good morning from Britney and I! Shirley’s been going through some things either nute burn or cal deficiency but she’s still going strong. Once the soil dries up on both gals they get a good dose of grow big and cal/mag to bring everything up. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2845ea3f36064680a289f70435976675.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back