Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yesterday was a good birthday and spending time with my family. Got a call from my daughter who is in college and couldn't be here. But will see her over Thanksgiving break. The sad part is I haven't heard from my oldest daughter in well over a year now. She thinks that she knows it all and is better then anyone else. I'll be here for her whenever she comes around.
Well I hope your daughter talks to you soon my man a year is to long.

Well yesterday was a good birthday and spending time with my family. Got a call from my daughter who is in college and couldn't be here. But will see her over Thanksgiving break. The sad part is I haven't heard from my oldest daughter in well over a year now. She thinks that she knows it all and is better then anyone else. I'll be here for her whenever she comes around.
Happy birthday bro ✌️

With a username like bushmasterar15 how could you not!!
This has been a fun one to shoot without breaking the bank. Just was hard to find 22lr for awhile but now it's been back on the store shelves.
20150405_115123.jpg

See I cat have that shit ugh!! I know better lol. Till I can't fight anymore then ill need one, im a great guy but somehow assholes always find me . I know I was a warrior in another life . it boils inside me sometimes lol. And OMG I could count oh five six people to visit when and if a war breaks out [emoji41]

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

One guy got me locked up and my kids taken a long time ago . Haven't forgot him.another guy fucked with my kid when she was young and I was n jail. He's missing now mysteriously never found him. And a couple others . sad thing about me I have never been able to forgive. Its just not in me guys

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

This has been a fun one to shoot without breaking the bank. Just was hard to find 22lr for awhile but now it's been back on the store shelves.
View attachment 820971

Good evening stoners, That's strange, it was the opposite here. LR were plenty but the sub sonic shorts we could shoot in the back yard in the middle of the burbs, just disappeared. Now there are a couple quiet shorts available. I've been dieseling .17 pellets and they are as powerful and a lot cheaper to shoot.

For out and about and everyday use I prefer the ECS-10, It's got a drop grip that i like plus a dual rail barrell which is handy for me!
Comes with 10-dart banana clip and 10 Elite darts - but you can really customise this baby to your body shape and requirements!!

B01D9C0150569047F5926773C0FA8DD1.jpg

Although sometimes - like in the woods, you need that stealth that your usual cannon just can't provide. In these situations i like the ZS Dreadbolt. Multi loading, high capacity and deadly silent!!

3b9fa2e74c8a237c63e4920a7fd6d7e6d181e66a.jpg

For me it's nerf or Nuthin!

:rofl:
For me to since the boys in blue took my huge legal gun collection for marijuana manufacturing back in the day I haven't had a gun to shoot ,had some cool customized assault weapons an shotguns ,but that's something they used to seal the death,all they had to say was here we got a guy building assault weapons an manufacturing marijuana,the jury was quick to hand out a stiff sentence I remember my lawyer telling me first meeting an had to pay this guy as well,you're going to lose this is the time your looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back