Status
Not open for further replies.
@Root Found another article you may be interested in . I'm not implying anything :nono: other than you may find the article interesting . I don't want @Eekman hunting me down to beat on me for insulting his lady . :biggrin: P.S. has he gone to work yet I have time to drop over for a cup of tea . :eyebrows:

What up everyone?? It's Friday, and I feel good!!!! Plants are cruising along quite nicely!!!

I saw some of you guys were showing off some guns.. I only have a few, but don't really feel the need for an arsenal.. This is sort of my, "show piece". It's an early production, 1944 Winchester M1 Garand. Winchester made the fewest, and the best of the WWII era rifle.. Shoots a big ole round, and definitely weighs an imperial shit-ton.. My buddy purchased it through the U.S.G.'s CMP program, whereas civilians can purchase relic/antique (but still serviceable) rifles and pistols.. According to my research, this rifle was used in Western Europe during the beginning of U.S. involvement in WWII.. The rifle is 100% original, and had a professional cleaning/inspection done, and it was like this rifle was used by an Admin or a cook, because the bore, throat, trigger group, springs, barrel, patina, etc..., ALL are in excellent condition, but due to a couple small dings in the stock, it wouldn't be capable of "Collector Grade", but is damn close.. I've only shot it a couple times, as I feel like I'm ruining a piece of history, every time I pull the trigger...

20171027_062820.jpg
20171027_062847.jpg

Also, the garden says, "Hello"..

20171027_063057.jpg

What up everyone?? It's Friday, and I feel good!!!! Plants are cruising along quite nicely!!!

I saw some of you guys were showing off some guns.. I only have a few, but don't really feel the need for an arsenal.. This is sort of my, "show piece". It's an early production, 1944 Winchester M1 Garand. Winchester made the fewest, and the best of the WWII era rifle.. Shoots a big ole round, and definitely weighs an imperial shit-ton.. My buddy purchased it through the U.S.G.'s CMP program, whereas civilians can purchase relic/antique (but still serviceable) rifles and pistols.. According to my research, this rifle was used in Western Europe during the beginning of U.S. involvement in WWII.. The rifle is 100% original, and had a professional cleaning/inspection done, and it was like this rifle was used by an Admin or a cook, because the bore, throat, trigger group, springs, barrel, patina, etc..., ALL are in excellent condition, but due to a couple small dings in the stock, it wouldn't be capable of "Collector Grade", but is damn close.. I've only shot it a couple times, as I feel like I'm ruining a piece of history, every time I pull the trigger...

View attachment 821044 View attachment 821045

Also, the garden says, "Hello"..

View attachment 821047
That's a really nice gun man and the garden looks Killer as well✌️

https://herb.co/2017/07/22/smoking-...2MDEtODkyOC00ZDkwLTg4MDctYTg5NGQzOGE0ODg0In0=
How Smoking Weed Can Help You Lose Weight
Everyone knows that cannabis can cause the munchies. So, why aren’t more cannabis consumers overweight? For decades, herb lovers have been plagued by the stereotypical image of the skinny hippie. Now, new science suggests that there may be a reason this image prevails. As it turns out, cannabis may actually help you lose weight...

I've been telling people for years how Healthy it is to consume cannabis.
But nobody listens to me, I'm just a skinny old hippie :smoking:

1 hippie grandma.jpg

https://herb.co/2017/07/22/smoking-weed-lose-weight/?bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiODE1YzE2MDEtODkyOC00ZDkwLTg4MDctYTg5NGQzOGE0ODg0In0=
How Smoking Weed Can Help You Lose Weight
Everyone knows that cannabis can cause the munchies. So, why aren’t more cannabis consumers overweight? For decades, herb lovers have been plagued by the stereotypical image of the skinny hippie. Now, new science suggests that there may be a reason this image prevails. As it turns out, cannabis may actually help you lose weight...

I've been telling people for years how Healthy it is to consume cannabis.
But nobody listens to me, I'm just a skinny old hippie :smoking:

View attachment 821056
At 18 Stone I'm not skinny but I am old . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back