Status
Not open for further replies.
My little photo and my GIANT auto. Same age lol
15086894120731445356141.jpg

Hello folks figured I would share my three headed monster with everyone.she's supercropping herself its so amazing to watch I gotta share
62ac7f71fc26091032de722ee098c6d0.jpg
63f67cf3d005655bfb77f49b457de22b.jpg
c350c119b51ac38eb0b0e40e56d760e3.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Nice. Was this your trifoliate?

Man that thing on the right is a monster is that bear man alien pig or wut is it ? Its pretty fuggin enormous :greenthumb::slap:
Yup mbap. Ill sacrifice toes to keep her happy. She may be my 1lb badge lol
If i can get that in my 1st year of growing. I would feel massively accomplished.
Not a whole lot im really good at lol so i take all the pride in what i am good at haha.

Lets do a dab. Its dab day today

I think pics are ok. It was the manufacturing part that was issue "i think"

Ok guys. I have a question... Britney is 14 days old today last day I can top her so I’ve heard... but she’s also working her 5th and 6th nodes... safe to top or fim??? I’m kind of nervous and I’d really like to branch out more colas but I’m not sure if I should or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok guys. I have a question... Britney is 14 days old today last day I can top her so I’ve heard... but she’s also working her 5th and 6th nodes... safe to top or fim??? I’m kind of nervous and I’d really like to branch out more colas but I’m not sure if I should or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imo. No topping or cutting is needed.
My monster. Never been cut. [HASHTAG]#bondage[/HASHTAG]

Yup mbap. Ill sacrifice toes to keep her happy. She may be my 1lb badge lol
If i can get that in my 1st year of growing. I would feel massively accomplished.
Not a whole lot im really good at lol so i take all the pride in what i am good at haha.

Lets do a dab. Its dab day today

I think pics are ok. It was the manufacturing part that was issue "i think"
If you got a PM from management I would suggest it is a matter of " safety ". They don't want you responsible for less experienced people that might end up blowing their face off. Saves you a guilt trip . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back