Status
Not open for further replies.
ZomboMeme 22102017092221.jpg

It actually looks like the "horny starfish" is doing rather more than TRYING to mount the moth! Looks to be well and truly in there!!! What is going on there?? :crying::shrug:
The starfish is getting all harvey weinstein on the moths ass.......should have the moth and the hashtag [HASHTAG]#mee[/HASHTAG] too

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Britney was looking a tad parched so I gave her a little bit to drink I didn’t soak the entire thing just enough to moisten the top layer of medium. Also I haven’t seen any flyers around since yesterday and even then it was just a few. I know I’m not in the safe zone yet until I get these bastards taken care of that are in my soil. I think what I’m going to try doing because the bits kill larva as well I’m going to use the bits as a first defense so I don’t miss a feeding, then if push comes to shove as a second line of defense I’ll use the nematodes to go in and finish taking care of business. I just don’t want my girls missing a feeding because of my fuck up! By the way miss Britney got her first dose of grow big hope she accepts it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happy Sunday Stoners!!! :pass:

Listening to bands like Motley Crue make me glad I grew up in the 80s back when music felt good! Now It’s nigga this nigga that, hoe this hoe that, that’s crap music!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back