Status
Not open for further replies.
had a paradise seeds something or other do the same,a light splattering of sparkles was the height of it.
:pighug:
I will never wait for trichomes to show again .....if it aint showing quickly i dont want it ......think i need to go down the route of overplanting and only the fittest get thru [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

No....i was growing testers for seedstockers.....ive got a bcn power plant and auto orange bud and a photo cali orange......but nothing ready for a while

At least she wasn't 100% of your grow mate :thumbsup:

How's your AOB going? I have one too, at about 53 days.

had a paradise seeds something or other do the same,a light splattering of sparkles was the height of it.

Kill it!! :crying:

BTW Mr Gemmill, we haven't really spoken too much on here, but you single handedly got me off the evil coca cola and onto tea!!!! :crying: :coffee: :bighug::vibe:

Hay hay hay ........didnt expect harvest time to yield me fck all but hay!!!!!! fckng disaster
37e9acb7cbe8f980f180a31f28a5d758.jpg
3b8ab05e75bc8ac04243a32f6053b737.jpg
a12f9acbd618273354ebe4aac167e53c.jpg
4f85b2cefa179c0b6ad6a1922a59e975.jpg

Could it be a genetic screw up ?? The leaves don't even look like weed . :nono:

ntmu hippy71 i popped into your threads the odd time,some nice growing going on.
if tea wasnt good enough allready on its own,add to it a rocket and ooh the mix just hits the spot.

Of course mate! Wouldn't even consider tea on it's own! Seriously though, swapping coke for tea has helped in many ways mate :thumbsup:

Thank you :cheers:

At least she wasn't 100% of your grow mate [emoji106]

How's your AOB going? I have one too, at about 53 days.
I dropped one on 1st aug as a tester and it proved to be a stunted runt ,i let it go till about day 50 then culled it as i needed thee room ......ive another thats much better in fact shes shaping up nicely shes about 40 days old and got lots of strong branches and budding sites.....fingers crossed for this one ......i also lost a heap of seeds when my missus decided to kidd on she was a domestic goddess (not) and threw out a large envelope with my seedstockers stash in it ........i wouldnt mind but its me that does all the cleaning in here cause shes like a fckng bull in a china shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back