Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 13 feeding time
20171022_121757.jpg

@GodAmJT inconsistency is something I've been noticing and it drove me nuts a col of times. All my seeds except one before the current grow were RQS. Need to get me some dinafems next time I'm buying seeds!

I had always thought RQS was a decent breeder, so I'm glad you mentioned that!!! I had eyed some of their strains recently and had thought about a big buy from them to give them a go!! Which strains did you grow??

I had always thought RQS was a decent breeder, so I'm glad you mentioned that!!! I had eyed some of their strains recently and had thought about a big buy from them to give them a go!! Which strains did you grow??
Grew the blueberry, cheese, white widow, northern lights and critical. To be fair I've only had problems with the blueberry - about 1/3 of my plants to date (usually had 2 on the go mixed with others). Problems I've noticed side by side were from crazy stretching and failing to finish to stunting with piss poor comparable yield (20g v avg of 40g). I also ended up with a cheese that turned out to be male. Initially i put the issues down to me being a total noob, but I'm consistent enough now to know that the blueberry stunt in my last grow had nothing different in environment to her sister which was a lovely plant. My last blueberry seed is in a space filler pot currently and will be what it'll be!

That said, all that have finished have been a lovely smoke - especially the critical and the NL

Last edited:
No idea.....it was looking and shaping up to be beautiful ,i just thought it was taking a while to show trichomes but after 13 weeks ive given up hope ......gutted in an understatement [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I had a GSC that did similar. No real trichs and no filling out. Bloody thing. Sometimes these things are sent to try us mate.

Was it your only plant?

I had a GSC that did similar. No real trichs and no filling out. Bloody thing. Sometimes these things are sent to try us mate.

Was it your only plant?
No....i was growing testers for seedstockers.....ive got a bcn power plant and auto orange bud and a photo cali orange......but nothing ready for a while

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back