Status
Not open for further replies.
4ed1bdc014af368bf84883012b27475a.jpg
well here we go! Time to spend my life making this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a hard metal fence i am going to try an outdoor scrog next summer...will be interesting to see what happens!!

I do too I have some goat and lamb/sheep fence im going to use for my outdoor grow. Early miss can get up to 6 ft. tall imma try to keep it at about 3&12-4ft. tall and gg4 can get up to a little over 7ft tall imma try to keep it at the same height as the early miss.

I do too I have some goat and lamb/sheep fence im going to use for my outdoor grow. Early miss can get up to 6 ft. tall imma try to keep it at about 3&12-4ft. tall and gg4 can get up to a little over 7ft tall imma try to keep it at the same height as the early miss.

I bet both could get quite a bit larger than that!! Ive grow several topped(but not really trained) monster that have exceeded 14 feet in height...a buddy of mine asked me a few tips a couple of years ago....last year he is all pumped to show me a plant he grew...he decided to not top or train the plant and let it grow naturally...no shit the DNA Lemon Skunk nicknamed "tower", was indeed a tower as it surpassed the 18 foot tall barrier....too bad a heavy windstorm broke it in half 5 weeks before it was finished flowering...now he knows why i anchor down plants with LST and reverse supports! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back