Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reply, I do juice and coffee mostly but I use a lot of GDT as I don't smoke this is my med. You're tougher than I if you do under the tongue... shit burns lol. I mix it into honey and heat to evap the ethanol. liqueur over ice cream sounds good I just grabbed some kahlua this week.

Just to clarify, the strongest available to me is 76%. I can barely put the 95% stuff on my tongue. Also I start with flowers or sugar leaf instead of starting with hash.

Yeah- I think I will try it in gin with vermouth, an olive...

Just to clarify, the strongest available to me is 76%. I can barely put the 95% stuff on my tongue. Also I start with flowers or sugar leaf instead of starting with hash.

Yeah- I think I will try it in gin with vermouth, an olive...

@Tbag - Same here...though i toke a fair bit i also take lots of tincture made from 195 proof everclear and also from homemade moonshine. The first time i tried it i attempted to do it under the tongue...holy burn!! Now i mix it in the half glass of water, chug it, and then follow up with 1-2 glasses of water as i find it dries me out in a major way.(and i take fairly heavy doses at 3-4ml)
Biggest breakthrough for my chronic pain has been tincture...have great success with both high THC and high CBD tincture.

Last edited:
Using a rice cooker I further reduce 8 oz of finished Everclear (Dr. Wu recipe) to 2 oz of concentrated tincture...but it is still too much alcohol for some. I stew a couple of prunes, raisins, or whatever dried fruit I have in a glass with water to cover. Bring to a boil/ remove glass from microwave, add desired dose of tincture; watch the booze for the most part evaporate/boil off! Tasty as well.

Using a rice cooker I further reduce 8 oz of finished Everclear (Dr. Wu recipe) to 2 oz of concentrated tincture...but it is still too much alcohol for some. I stew a couple of prunes, raisins, or whatever dried fruit I have in a glass with water to cover. Bring to a boil/ remove glass from microwave, add desired dose of tincture; watch the booze for the most part evaporate/boil off! Tasty as well.

Welcome ULLCajun :pass:

Dried fruit is a clever idea.

Check out some of the stuff at https://www.autoflower.org/#the-medical-forum.79

Living Organics :thumbsup: only day 43, got about another month.

IMG_20171021_231503.jpg

Very interesting!! Great to meet you fellow tincture user!

Gonna get a scrog made up why not never know I may or may not use it who knows lol either way it will be fun making to pass some time.
a76b429ebb44979eb69b68ddbe1eddb2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A box of skunk. Time to blast.

Feckin mites. Smh.such nice nug too
View attachment 818999
View attachment 818998

Smoking a few bugs...does it really matter? Not to me it wouldnt...main thing is you have identified the problem my friend and are taking steps to get rid of them and to take preventive measures. Like i told you before bud, i really do feel for you...mites are a royal pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back