Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool::smokeit: that looks like some top shelf dabs bruddha . How did that cheese haze grow was it super frosty how tall did it get . ? I might buy some cheese haze seed now lol
Mine i messed her up somewhere. She nust did not fatten. Super frosty. But larf size buds
So i took her down for space.

Any help is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats the size i like to start my bondage. Start with just the top. Or tops in your case. Way better. Tie 3 directions like peace sign.
And tag me in that journal. 3 headed beast bondage is popcorn material 4 sure

health insurance for borderline sciatica
P1040129.JPG

Thats the size i like to start my bondage. Start with just the top. Or tops in your case. Way better. Tie 3 directions like peace sign.
And tag me in that journal. 3 headed beast bondage is popcorn material 4 sure

She’s not 3 headed just the 1 top and I started lst early on her too. She’s still got a little more stretch to go before I bend her the other way, her branches coming out of the nodes are about an inch or so long so once they meet the top I’ll strap them down too

She’s not 3 headed just the 1 top and I started lst early on her too. She’s still got a little more stretch to go before I bend her the other way, her branches coming out of the nodes are about an inch or so long so once they meet the top I’ll strap them down too

Straps for days
1508697335869813530508.jpg
15086973603161859297568.jpg

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a coment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back