Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @redeye jedi
cheers live stoner!
cheers mate
So its finely morning here So good morning all heres a couple of photos of my first auto she's a gorilla glue sorry for the shitty photo but still dark here @fettled6
DSC_0804.JPG
DSC_0805.JPG

Last edited:
those Dunks seem like a good tool to have on hand

Yeah, and since they are harmless I figure I should use them from the start. By the time I spotted a gnat a lot of seedlings root had been attacked. I found a local place who sells the bulk sheets for a lot cheaper.

cheers mate so its finely morning here So good morning all heres a couple of photos of my first auto she's a gorilla glue sorry for the shitty photo but still dark here View attachment 818864 View attachment 818865
cheers mate
So its finely morning here So good morning all heres a couple of photos of my first auto she's a gorilla glue sorry for the shitty photo but still dark here View attachment 818864 View attachment 818865
not shitty pics, can see her good, and that what she seems to be doing, good!

This is my first girl on the NFTG line (Mephisto AvT) really happy so far...
View attachment 818827 View attachment 818829 View attachment 818828

I will say I have some others going right now too on NFTG, don't have pics right now but I had two sour alien livers phenos, one are hogs -the other though had a little clawing during transition so did a water only with recharge and slf100 and then cut the athena's aminas in subsequent feeds and they bounced back. Also do not use bloom khaos on just any old plants unless they are at least getting heavy calcium but ideally on a calcium facilitated line -I saw some weird lowers on a couple clones nothing though since switching em to low doses of NFTG.

Just my .02, enjoy! :cheers::pass:
Are you running the recommended amounts? Have been looking at the chart trying to decide...

Yeah, and since they are harmless I figure I should use them from the start. By the time I spotted a gnat a lot of seedlings root had been attacked. I found a local place who sells the bulk sheets for a lot cheaper.
haven't had those kind problems, still I'm gonna be prepared. since @Ash-a-Ton got infected it's opened up a whole new realm of pain

Are you running the recommended amounts? Have been looking at the chart trying to decide...
Sorry I should have specified, yeah I am using the chart with a bit extra demeter's in the beginning. Also when the levels of herculean harvest increase during bloom, I stage it between 1tsp to 1 and then 2 TBL I'll do 10ml - 15ml - 20ml - 30ml if that makes any sense. I am also using mammoth p during transition and bloom, recharge once per week with slf100 and budfactorX as a foliar during transition/early flowering (cutting bloom khaos and opting for it in the feed) as well as in the feed. I plan to use dense as a finisher with intermittent herculean harvest following basically the end of @A-Train 's schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back