Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first girl on the NFTG line (Mephisto AvT) really happy so far...
IMG_0360.JPG
IMG_0347.JPG
IMG_0352.JPG

I will say I have some others going right now too on NFTG, don't have pics right now but I had two sour alien livers phenos, one are hogs -the other though had a little clawing during transition so did a water only with recharge and slf100 and then cut the athena's aminas in subsequent feeds and they bounced back. Also do not use bloom khaos on just any old plants unless they are at least getting heavy calcium but ideally on a calcium facilitated line -I saw some weird lowers on a couple clones nothing though since switching em to low doses of NFTG.

Just my .02, enjoy! :cheers::pass:

Fuck you fungus gnats! Fuck you up your winged ass’! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found a product called Mosquito Dunks which contains BTI, a microorganism that loves to feed on gnat larvae. Just break them up and let them soak in your water for a day or 2. A couple of waterings later and there was no more sign of them.
upload_2017-10-21_10-53-28.jpeg

The dunks are free of poisons and are supposed to be safe for pets and humans.
I also chose to fumigate- the plants were young and this was a nasty attack, and i wanted no chance of furthure damaging my plants.

I found a product called Mosquito Dunks which contains BTI, a microorganism that loves to feed on gnat larvae. Just break them up and let them soak in your water for a day or 2. A couple of waterings later and there was no more sign of them.
View attachment 818830
The dunks are free of poisons and are supposed to be safe for pets and humans.
I also chose to fumigate- the plants were young and this was a nasty attack, and i wanted no chance of furthure damaging my plants.
Dunks work great and they sell them in smaller sizes called bits I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back