Status
Not open for further replies.
@trailanimal Green dragon tincture.

More golden than green though. I dissolved .5 g winterized and decarbed honey oil into 60 ml or 2 oz of everclear.

View attachment 818866

I usually put everclear tinct right under my tongue and hold it there for as long as I can, but here are a few ideas:
  • Add them to a bit of melted butter, add milk, and make a hot cocoa etc
  • Add them to a liqueur of your choice
  • Use the above as topping over ice cream
  • Add to soda, tea, or coffee
With any edibles, go low and go slow until you know how strong they are to avoid a long lasting green-out. Sublingual gives me a lot more control over dosing.

Thanks for the reply, I do juice and coffee mostly but I use a lot of GDT as I don't smoke this is my med. You're tougher than I if you do under the tongue... shit burns lol. I mix it into honey and heat to evap the ethanol. liqueur over ice cream sounds good I just grabbed some kahlua this week.

I usually put everclear tinct right under my tongue and hold it there for as long as I can, but here are a few ideas:
  • Add them to a bit of melted butter, add milk, and make a hot cocoa etc
  • Add them to a liqueur of your choice
  • Use the above as topping over ice cream
  • Add to soda, tea, or coffee
With any edibles, go low and go slow until you know how strong they are to avoid a long lasting green-out. Sublingual gives me a lot more control over dosing.

this is me after firing up a blunt after a long ass nightshift. when im having breakfast at the coffee club lol

qcm21Qi.jpg

2sJEYEc.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back