Status
Not open for further replies.
I mix oatmeal with raw eggs, sugarless peanut butter and goat milk in blue buffalo dog food for my pups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We feed our dogs a true raw food diet which consists of chicken, beef, pork, fish...all raw. They love it, and have never been healthier. Fortunately we raise all of our own meat so it doesnt break the bank.

Fuck man...been there...since you are so close to harvest i dont know what you can do. Do you have plants that are not almost finished? They will be at an even greater threat

Suck them off with shop vac and wash with soap and water once the lights go off maybe???? There’s gotta be a solution for cannas with spider mites near harvest.

Hey...do you feed your dogs a raw meat diet?
the dogs mostly get fish, dry, cooked, or fermented and frozen. Bad year for them.
Because I was working on the cabin at the time I should have had the net in for the dogs piling up the fish in the ferment pile, the dogs are gonna have to get by with commercial kibble this winter.

I bet they like this!

If I could afford a raw diet they’d be on it but this mix keeps them nice and healthy especially over winter time they get fat lol then lose it over spring and summer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back