Status
Not open for further replies.
Flushing to save a plant may or may not be useful, but worth a try. Sorry, I don't remember, are you in soil or coco? At this point, if it were me, I'd flush with a mild nutrient solution, say 200 ppm. That way, the plants don't starve.
I'm in pro mix bx, with coco loco. About 70/30 with a hand full of ffof on top. I ran just under 2 gal of r/o water that was at 6.2. Runoff started at 5.7, final was 6.2 with a tds of 695. Should I run more through her? 3gal fabric pots.

Idk. Just webs. No spider in sight....

What you are looking for willl be on the underside of the leaves...to the naked eye they appear as tiny black specks...under a scope or magnifying glass they appear as tiny, tiny spider like creatures...hope for your sake you dont have 'em bud. Nightmare to get rid of.

Wait.... Fml!
Tons of tiny ass baby spiders!!!
Wtf do i do!?!?!?!

Attachments

• 15084296466531310817426.jpg
    15084296466531310817426.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 54
What you are looking for willl be on the underside of the leaves...to the naked eye they appear as tiny black specks...under a scope or magnifying glass they appear as tiny, tiny spider like creatures...hope for your sake you dont have 'em bud. Nightmare to get rid of.
Im a week from harvest. If that. Wtf. Im freaking out right about now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back