Status
Not open for further replies.
146f75557e751a152422fee910cf41c4.jpg
Gonna try keeping my RH between 50% and 70% with my temp at 75. I’d love it if I could maintain 75 degrees Fahrenheit and a 60% RH until flower then reduce my RH to 40% then 35% right before harvest all while maintaining a 75 degree Fahrenheit temperature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

146f75557e751a152422fee910cf41c4.jpg
Gonna try keeping my RH between 50% and 70% with my temp at 75. I’d love it if I could maintain 75 degrees Fahrenheit and a 60% RH until flower then reduce my RH to 40% then 35% right before harvest all while maintaining a 75 degree Fahrenheit temperature.

should make for some happy plants keeping it it this mellow

should make for some happy plants keeping it it this mellow

That’s what I’m praying for are some happy healthy plants! I just got 7 new early miss beans in so I have 8 early misses that still need planted but I’m not starting anymore til mid spring for an outdoor grow. Apparently these gals can get up to 6 ft in height so imma try to apply 912’s monster grow method and see what type of yields I can put out.

shit happens, but this is too much too fast!
That's the truth. And to top it. Only reason i seen all this so early. Cuz my job may be on the line now. Sent home for the day. Fml. When the rain comes it damn sure pours. Maybe i get some beautiful sky after this horrid shit storm

evening peeps :pass:

it sure is trying,but is it getting much ?
dang spider mites,not sure what can be done at this stage,water bath 3% something like they do for pm ?
:pighug:
Yeah idk wtf to do :(
Guess ill be blasting and sifting the buds. And my preflower giant ill try to save. The photo as well. But the buds. Too far infested.
Im wanting to breakdown and cry now. Like im a defeated man

That's the truth. And to top it. Only reason i seen all this so early. Cuz my job may be on the line now. Sent home for the day. Fml. When the rain comes it damn sure pours. Maybe i get some beautiful sky after this horrid shit storm
the job thing may not be so negative, a change could be good, seems that job takes too much, gives too little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back