Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the morning Stoners
Any one had experience with this group Hipersemillas.com ?? I placed an order 18 working days ago and nothing yet . I can get my orders from Mephisto , Fastbuds in a week . so we're starting to sweat a little .
Sorry Bear haven't heard of them but just a google search for reviews on them the ones I've found are 2-4 years old. One stated their shipping times went from 2-3 weeks from order to now taking 4-6 weeks. So you might still have some wait time.

Well I decided to try and play around with the digital microscope. I'll need to try and rig some sort of tripod and remember to shut off the fan as it's pretty hard getting a good shot when they are moving about. But I did manage to get a few decent pics.
SweetSeeds Fastbud [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
View attachment 817188
FastBuds Fastberry
View attachment 817190
Victory Biggest Bud
View attachment 817191

Good morning stoners. Bushmaster, Not sure which scope you settled on but if it is like this, the shown setup works well. Put whatever you want in the jar for weight.
full

mornin tom. been up all night with the noise of this storm. crazy windy outside like. not seen any flying trampolines yet but its still early so fingers crossed lol
Got it real bad here mate last night it seems to have settled now my front fence has been domolished but least it passed

Once I run through this 32 gallons of composted soil I'm using, I'll re-amend with the following:

1/4 cup crushed eggshells
1/2 cup oats or baby cereal
1/2 cup Basmati rice
1 tablespoon enzyme powder
1/2 cup lime
1.5 cups of Bokashi
1.5 cups composted cow manure
1.5 cups mushroom compost
15 lb KIS organics pack
1 + gallons perlite ( Aerate mix to texture )
3 + gallons EWC( Half to full bag )
chopped canna roots and stems

Cut the mix some with a little extra Pro mix bx and Coco coir, maybe add some Biotabs Mycotrex then moisten it with 1 tablespoon of blackstrap unsulphured molasses in a gallon of water. ( Let this compost for a good 60 days )

I'll be using teas for the first time on the next run so that should be a learning experience.

Last edited:
Sorry Bear haven't heard of them but just a google search for reviews on them the ones I've found are 2-4 years old. One stated their shipping times went from 2-3 weeks from order to now taking 4-6 weeks. So you might still have some wait time.
Thanks . I've had orders from Mephisto & Fastbuds here in a week . This is why I'm concerned . I've never bought from these guys but their prices are reasonable if there is such a thing with seeds so I gave them a try . They've responded already so that's a positive . Now we'll see how they deal with it . I'm not above using a little clout from A.F.N & Visa to get a positive result . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back