Status
Not open for further replies.
been watching a lot of stuff about north korea recently, the place is bat shit crazy. massive torture camps where thousands of people are held in tiny cages, starved, beaten and worse. hard labour camps. the shops are full of "display only" goods so as to look well stocked to outsiders when in reality nothing is for sale and theyre all half starving to death. go to jail for having the wrong haircut. everyones forced to worship kim jong as a god. the internet only has about 20 websites and all news is complete drivvle, fantasised by his army of propeganda merchants. dont care if the weed is a dollar a pound, i wouldnt go there for any amount of money. ill stick to my haggis n a hash pipe : )

ED792385-28A9-4385-8C2C-94742DFFD9DC.jpeg
2A61991D-1C41-460F-A7CC-0999DD0D0642.jpeg
Good morning from Britney and I on day 9!

Got it real bad here mate last night it seems to have settled now my front fence has been domolished but least it passed
aw nightmare man. thats a pain in the ass eh. i heard there was a couple of fatalities from it in ireland but havent checked the news myself. dont watch it anymore, i prefer to just lie to myself lol

aw nightmare man. thats a pain in the ass eh. i heard there was a couple of fatalities from it in ireland but havent checked the news myself. dont watch it anymore, i prefer to just lie to myself lol
most news is bullshit now or clickbait on the net i dont think i got hit hard with just my fence

yeah man ive spotted them. my last personal grow for at least 6 months though so it wont be me trimming from now on : ) hurraah : )
first bucket down though. got 182g with 2 buckets to go : )
theres a lot more popcorn than i thought but its a long story that ill put in my (1pound club) badge report lol.
I used to get loads of pop corn buds now I scrog and get none

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I used to get loads of pop corn buds now I scrog and get none

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
yeah i definately shouldve lollipopped her more. lst'd a bit too much aswell. had like 120 tops and a lot of them came apart when they dried so im a bit dissapointed. ill be growing at a mates house shortly and considering switching to photos. scrogg jut looks like a pain to me though so i might have a bash at mainlining. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back