Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoner's
Thanks @Feenix for the reminder about DMSO . We used it on the race track to reduce inflammation in young horses who had shin splints . I had forgotten about it and never thought that it could be used on humans . After 2 years of pain I'm sure the landlady is ready to try anything . :thumbsup:

It became popular back in the late 80's. Supposedly banned, it was popping up everywhere folks could set up a table and sell it. Flea markets especially. I remember part of their spiel was to have you rub a little between your fingers and you would instantly taste whatever it was mixed in. I bought some for a shoulder ache and it worked fine.

Ideally you could have an array of each.
...stoned gibberish coming...
...you could gradually change the mixture of light, kind of mimicking nature in a way....

(minutes later) OK- that was an expansive mind trip...

But really, the possibilities of such a compact and efficient light source, is nearly endless!
HHahahaha Funny and we'll put but very true!

Well all it's been a long day for me and back pain is creeping up since being in the truck all day. But I'm glad to have my daughter home for the weekend from college. Catch you all later on tomorrow.
Enjoy the time with Babygirl Bro✌️ I can't wait to see my Boy over the Holidays He's collage Kid makes me proud I just wish I had continue education but just wasn't my thing back then!!!

My Berry Bomb . Not impressed but she did the best she could I guess . Small in stature and bud size !! She has another 2 weeks to go although she is getting quite cloudy I don't think thats going to improve her status much . :shrug:
DSCN1597.JPG

Good Morning @Cotton46
My daughter got an education and now teaches kids with special needs ,my son did not and is a foreman in a manufacturing plant . Both have done well . :biggrin:
That's awesome!!! I think there is a special place in life for ppl that have a desire to work with special needs children! And I am same as your son I just wanna work hard I could have went to school longer but I just like to work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back