Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you proposing to grow them inside or are you in a part of Canada that has no winter ?? :eyebrows:
hah.

they'd be indoors, start to finish. Having a 'mid-November' finish don't work so well up here :p

it's got a 20+ week flowering time :eek:. I'd look forward to the challenge as much as the weed.

Pics of flowering would be the same everyday....for 3 months :cool1:

Last edited:
I made some changes as a result of the Mephisto Comp . I'm using Fox Farms O.F. , Mammoth P , Overgrow plus the new light's just seemed to turn everything around plus Mephisto genetics which didn't hurt either . :thumbsup:

Must be your Lucky Combination @1939bear ...:headbang: [HASHTAG]#autoflowersjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG] ..In it to Win it..:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#go1939bear[/HASHTAG]

089db6e7-0013-46fb-89f2-2b323b4f317a.jpg

Yup...I would say so.....:d5:

What light you using @1939bear .............?

Morning @Feenix :bighug:.. @Cotton46

Good Morning Mossy, Stoners.
Anybody else liking the single hanging autocobs? I do. The versatility of moving location and height of each as needed just makes sense.

Hungry ladies..I put down a top coating of some living seedling mix and like a handful of the main mix they are in, so I'll water that in with some # 1 inoculant & recharge and that should give them that little N boost to finish off stretch..In about 1.5 weeks or so they'll get a top coating of bloom booster soil and start getting watered with Mammoth P. Next grow I should have a proper tea kit so at this point they would be getting a good veg tea cut 1:1.

IMG_20171011_011644.jpg

Hungry ladies..I put down a top coating of some living seedling mix and like a handful of the main mix they are in, so I'll water that in with some # 1 inoculant & recharge and that should give them that little N boost to finish off stretch..In about 1.5 weeks or so they'll get a top coating of bloom booster soil and start getting watered with Mammoth P. Next grow I should have a proper tea kit so at this point they would be getting a good veg tea cut 1:1.

View attachment 815020
I read an article last year by a guy who was researching, looking for just the right plant to put in the pot with canna to live in a symbiotic relationship.
He cited plants living in the shadows of big trees that draw the power to photosynthesize in the shadows, from the trees that shadow them, The key to the root connections is mycorrhizal fungi.

Edit: I misread your seedling mix to contain seeds. Last week someone mentioned planting clover as a cover. I related that to this. Not really related.

Last edited:
I read an article last year by a guy who was researching, looking for just the right plant to put in the pot with canna to live in a symbiotic relationship.
He cited plants living in the shadows of big trees that draw the power to photosynthesize in the shadows, from the trees that shadow them, The key to the root connections is mycorrhizal fungi.

I'd like to try some Endo & Ecto myco on the next run..This run it was multiple species of Endo...Cover crop like clover forms a nice companionship with Canna..Helps out with nitrogen and as it grows can be chopped down as a mulch :thumbsup:

in forests that are logged/clearcut, when they start regrowing, first to come back is alders, a fast growing hardwood. Heavy nitrogen in their leaves. After a couple of decades, the soil is loaded with nitrogen, then pines start heavy. The pines acidify the soil, which, starts fir. The firs grow, the pines choke out the alders, the firs eventually build a canopy over the pines.

ready to log again.

apparently, the cycle takes about 70 years.

when you mentioned 'symbiotic relationship', it made me think of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back