Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice....:headbang:

Happy Hump day bear..:bighug:

Morning @captcold :pass:..sharing one...
good morning @Mossy :)

I think I'll have a rip of that, tyvm. Having a glass of wine and a smoke, fell asleep on the couch earlier. Gonna be time for bed soon tho, just after midnight here....

<ooo, smooth> :thumbsup: You must know a good grower :toke:

passes to @1939bear :pass:

Good Morning @Mossy , @captcold I've got a full house going these days . :crying: Who would have believed it :biggrin:
P1100030.JPG

Good Morning [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :bighug:..it is looking all autumnal in here..

Girls showing autumnal leaves and a heavy frost.........I Love harvest time...:drool:

View attachment 814986

Mine are still lazing on the patio...:d5:..the 3 in the top pot look as if they could go into 2018...:coffee:..when you are used to autos..watching a photo seems to take FOREVER..:headbang:

I took down 2 out of the left hand pot because they were looking as if they were going to mold.
It has been a bad year everywhere this season for outdoor mold ..so I took them down.

Our season is closing up..how is everyone else's season doing..anyone still got outdoor girls going..?
Well that's just Beautiful!!!

on a side note, I've had no luck finding Dr. Grinspoon seeds on the net. Anyone in here know where a fella might get some?

I know, a bit of a unicorn....but. I'd really like to do a deep dive and grow a couple out....

My little rogue box I made out of a dresser and Mylar fire blanket. Lol

What ever works. You are in good company. Many folks here with stealth cabinets of various shapes and sizes. A lot of ingenuity along the lines of cooling, heating , lighting and efficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back