Status
Not open for further replies.
They are about the same. If you foliar feed, overspray can build up and lessen the mylars efficiency. It's said that the creases in the blankets can cause hot spots. I've used them for years and never noticed one. If I did, I would probably aim them for better penetration:rofl:.
I use them because they are cheap, opaque , allowing me to see into the space without opening, and light, allowing me to hang them with push pins. When a situation arises making it necessary to pull it, It only takes minutes and I'm only out around $8.and the walls were protected except for some pinholes to fill.
Gotcha Makes sense! Well I had the paint already so if it's just as effective I will just leave them like they are. I'm just looking for an advantage hahaha any and all advantage. I can only grow 2-3 plants at most I want to give them

I probably saw this here, but it's good enough for posting again.

I just got email confirmation from Nectar for the gods confirming my sample pack. 6 qts of nutes, plus the bloom khaos and their pH up... all for the price of shipping, which works out to under 25$.
Form is on their site.... if yer interested in their lineup, this would be a good way to give it a try...

I got it. Pretty quick once I paid. Haven't used them yet. Probably next year. If they work as advertised it was well worth the money. A lot of products for $25.00
i start to squeek if im more than 30mins away from a cuppa tea.
is an extra 2% reflected light worth the extra for mylar ? maybe in a big space,but for the average home gamer i doubt it.
:pighug:

Yeah, roll goods can be expensive. The space blankets are $3.00 each and I use 3. A pretty cheap set up. I usually have some leaves turned to the shiny surface rather than up to the light.

I got it. Pretty quick once I paid. Haven't used them yet. Probably next year. If they work as advertised it was well worth the money. A lot of products for $25.00

Yeah, roll goods can be expensive. The space blankets are $3.00 each and I use 3. A pretty cheap set up. I usually have some leaves turned to the shiny surface rather than up to the light.
My little rogue box I made out of a dresser and Mylar fire blanket. Lol

Attachments

• C02096D0-BC46-4195-ACEA-53ECC91114C0.jpeg
    C02096D0-BC46-4195-ACEA-53ECC91114C0.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 51
It's lunch time in stoner land. I got the munchies.

Found a way to sample my white crack without harming any buds. Where I have defoliated under the canopy there was a crap load of swollen calyxes waiting to be had.
Took enough for a couple of loads in the sub and it was a very tasty sample at that. The trichs are early milky and the high is very pleasant and relaxing while still being reasonably lucid. With a bit of amber, lucidity could go out the window.

:baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back