Status
Not open for further replies.
lkrwtf.gif

I'll file it under "I have no response for that"

Hah
i take it there more victims for your plant abuse pal :pass:i just started on my latest girl shes going to be a test pilot for the good of plant kind :frog:
haha if there strong bro then defo be pushed to there limits for sure.very nice u got a link to ya grow.il pop in.happy growing;)

I probably saw this here, but it's good enough for posting again.

I just got email confirmation from Nectar for the gods confirming my sample pack. 6 qts of nutes, plus the bloom khaos and their pH up... all for the price of shipping, which works out to under 25$.
Form is on their site.... if yer interested in their lineup, this would be a good way to give it a try...

diamond mylar/regular mylar/that black one side white the other side stuff/flat white paint.i think is the best to worst ratings of reflectivelty.
they say the dull side of tinfoil is better than the shiny but still worse that flat white paint.i imagine space blankets the same.but for ease of use couldnt be handier.
:pighug:
Yeah, the thin blankets aren't the best, but they work for me. I don't have room for monsters anyway.

Tea might not be good for bicycles, but when's the last time you squeaked when you walked?

Facebook ......pacification for the masses......or crack for the thick.....meanwhile Zuckerberg use his billions for anonymous political lobbying........hold them all to account ....and pays some fckng taxes[emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Facebook is the new medium of the unintelligent for sure. Propaganda lovers love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back