Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it does work, I can turn off the exhaust fan and it raises humidity but also raises temps. When I'm home for a long enough period of time I might test running it for 30mins on 30mins off and see. Room is sealed with mini split ac.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Edit: and yeah that dude on the video is annoying as fuck for someone with such valuable info i think he speeds it up on purpose or something but it's annoying lol

Operation humidifier is a bit of a bust, time to just bite the bullet and get a proper one i think. Got 5 of these fucking containers scattered around the room and the Vicks humidifier and still can't crack 50%, better then 30% I guess.
3d80d20d86d5a4b6e2ef1812c3d08e51.jpg
0a2c89af1ae25d073d3afc4a2c6f3854.jpg
83721529400b7fcc4f1fd13d84ff4d74.jpg

hey buddy sorry to hear of your dramas. just a thought for you though. ive never been able to properly control my vpd so i just gave up on it. i found that having the temps too high didnt really make any difference. my tent is almost always around 35-38*c with the lights on and my resevoir is barely ever under 30*c. humidity usually around 55% with those temps. according to everything ive read my plant should be stressed to the max and begging me for nutrients as it wont be able to absorb them properly. other than having to use twice the calmag i used last time and occasionally giving her some extra P to get rid of some purple stems it really hasnt made the slightest bit of a difference for her. im struggling to keep up with her at the moment but its just cos shes up to 12L a day and i cant get the feed strength right. my other plant who feeds 2L a day is perfectly happy and drama free with those temps.

I can`t wait for the weekend!
The feeling when you have a 9-5 job and can`t take a wake and bake..

but in the weekends....

That`s when the neighbors wake up to the smell of weed and coffee in the morning :coffee2:
@hecno enjoy yours, and I`ll join you on Saturday morning! :pass:

Operation humidifier is a bit of a bust, time to just bite the bullet and get a proper one i think. Got 5 of these fucking containers scattered around the room and the Vicks humidifier and still can't crack 50%, better then 30% I guess.

Have you ever considered a pond mister / fogger on a timer . You could put one in a bucket . You can buy them online from China for about $20.00 :thumbsup:

I run at 40 to 45% on most grows bro. Are your plants show any signs of suffering? @rayuki

I am running my grows typically around 50 RH. I've been lucky it has been staying there naturally due to very fortunate climate lately. When on vegetative state I also like to simply dry my wet laundry at the same room the garden is. It raises the RH some for at least some time.

Have you ever considered a pond mister / fogger on a timer . You could put one in a bucket . You can buy them online from China for about $20.00 :thumbsup:

Good Morning 9Bear, stoners,
The Air-O-Swiss humidifier worked well in my cab. It has the same sonic mechanism in a plastic base that holds a water bottle that feeds it. Running constantly, I'd refill it twice a day.

Hey man, sad to hear you got problems. I also had some RH problems a few years ago and i built me a DIY solution that was a bit too powerful in creating humidity.

Maybe these vids can help you imagine what it needs to create easy humidity.

so maybe you just switch from papers to sponges and turn a vent on the sponge sitting in water, it should work pretty fast

all solutions are pretty cheap imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back