Status
Not open for further replies.
Grape Walker Kush ready to be coated in some Mychorrizae and planted.. These seeds were very fast to germinate.This morning, one tail wasn't even out yet..The Mikes will be a blend of Sustainable Agricultural Technologies 4 species Endo fungi and VAM Endo mix.

IMG_20170906_235000.jpg

Last edited:
Grape Walker Kush ready to be coated in some Mychorrizae and planted.. These seeds were very fast to germinate.This morning, one tail wasn't even out yet..The Mikes will be a blend of Sustainable Agricultural Technologies 4 species Endo fungi and VAM Endo mix.

View attachment 801015
your towel/ tissues look dry, i most be overwatering the piss put of mine.

your towel/ tissues look dry, i most be overwatering the piss put of mine.

They are moist, if I was to squeeze them, 1-4 small drops of water would come out..So not crazy Saturated but enough for the entire paper towel to be wet..then I take the folded paper towel on the plate,flip another plate upside down like a dome..Wrap the plate in a small towel and place it on the cable box..Never a problem with germination with viable seeds.

They are moist, if I was to squeeze them, 1-4 small drops of water would come out..So not crazy Saturated but enough for the entire paper towel to be wet..then I take the folded paper towel on the plate,flip another plate upside down like a dome..Wrap the plate in a small towel and place it on the cable box..Never a problem with germination with viable seeds.
yeah i can tell i have been way too wet. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back