Status
Not open for further replies.
--- thanks HLG1,... just curious, what does the anodizing bring to the heat radiation table?

>>> My pleasure Arty, feel free to holler at me sooner, this one took me by surprise- :eek1: :haha: :pass:
Heastink cool by transfering heat to the air in contact and also by radiating heat in IR
Surface emissivity limits the amount of heat transfer due to radiational cooling. With 1.0 being perfect (black body) emissivity anodized aluminum is 0.85 and unfinished is 0.05.
In natural convection on small heat sinks with open fins, and a high benefit from anodization by up to 45%.

20171006_114032.gif

did someone call??

here now ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey brother I did indeed call you, i would of hated that you miss this awesome interview.
There is so much great info going on and the AFN members are on fire with their questions.
Anything you want to know about LED lights, LED DIY or HLG's Quantum Boards (like the ones Growmau5 used) just ask away.
There is plenty to learn too from our AFN brothers and sisters as well.
Why not spin up a tune to keep thing vibing along, either way great to have you here with us!:bighug::pass::vibe:

I'm just trying to make sense of all these boards ECT I feel like a dinosaur with my hps what would be a good starter set to add onto in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back