Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually a disc that sits in the bottom of a bucket on legs.. it makes a one gallon res in the bottom
just throw some clay pebbles in a bucket add a gallon and where the water line is drill a hole. Bingo!

I

If you got any room put a pot of wet dirt in your room or a couple.. it might help a little
yeah got tons of room at the moment so looking for ideas i can do on the cheap in the morning after work.
Have you looked at pond foggers? Think they are similar with basically being a little ultrasonic vibrating disk to make the water fog up and create a vapor. Seen them for 20 bucks up to couple hundred on Amazon but never read up on 'em to know where the useful, reliable price point starts kicking in. Dunno...maybe worth a look.

Gooooood morning AFN!!!!

yeah thats what i was looking at, they had a 10 disc one on ebay i got for $20 lol but they jibbed me on it tried to make me pay $100 so told them to fuck off. but yeah figure i'll get one of those in the long run and make a little humidifer with it.

yeah got tons of room at the moment so looking for ideas i can do on the cheap in the morning after work.

yeah thats what i was looking at, they had a 10 disc one on ebay i got for $20 lol but they jibbed me on it tried to make me pay $100 so told them to fuck off. but yeah figure i'll get one of those in the long run and make a little humidifer with it.
Tons of room atm is probably why you have low humidity.. if your tent was full of freshly watered pots it'd probably be way high right

Tons of room atm is probably why you have low humidity.. if your tent was full of freshly watered pots it'd probably be way high right
it gets up around 50% after watering, but doesn't last long with the aircon sucking it all out.

also heres the boring shit im learning about ATM if anyone is interested lol

I being it up because some of the backyard Koi pond type stuff is very much the same as the hydro stuff, but for some reason the pond shops sell it for cheaper than the grow shops. Or at least I've found that a couple times with air pumps, water pumps, etc..etc.. :smoking:

this calculator is awesome btw if anyone wants to check it out. my VPD is way too high at the moment explains alot of my leaf symptoms.

http://opennlabs.com/vpd/VPD_calculator.php

if anyone wants the spreedsheet:

opennlabs.com/vpd/VPD_SPREADSHEET.xlsx

Nice man, gonna check this out :thumbsup:. I've been researching about VPD the last two nights myself, my perspective about environmental conditions completely changed :bow:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back